Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Bailey attempts to headbutt her- going for the bridge of her nose. The brick obviously doesn’t hit her. “You know- you’re better than those CIA shmucks. This is actually pretty difficult.”

2 Likes

She lets him, glad that she’s wearing a metal helmet.

Zablex’s injured arm freezes into obsidian, “if anyone has a gun or grenade, I recommend putting it to use.” He growled.

OOC: G’night, everyone! See you later.

Bailey’s face has some blood on it. “Yeah. Not that good of an idea in hindsight.”

He pauses for a second. “You gonna respond to anything I say? Talkin’s getting pretty awkward when it’s one sided.”

1 Like

She headbutts back. “I’d rather not distract myself from the fight like an idiot. For example: you.”

1 Like

Hope fingered her ring as she walked through the ruins of the old city.
“Where is it?” She muttered.
She continued walking and turned, walking out right behind Loima.
“What the heck? What’s going on?” She says suddenly.
“Who are you guys?”

Loimu whips around, her blazing mace coming for Hope’s head.

Hope yells in surprise and ducks.
“Jeez, lady! Loosen up a bit, will you?” She swung her leg, trying to sweep Loimu.

She elbows Vaarinty. @Runa

Bailey recoils back from the hit. “Point taken.” He mutters bitterly, throwing the brick at the back of her head while she’s turned around.

1 Like

Vaarinty snaps out of it and nods, pointing to a building nearby, then sneaking towards it.

Shelby follows the two, dragging Jeff along, who had been frozen in both fear and interest, unable to help but also unable to look away.

Loimu stumbled forwards and turned around, shooting a spike of the gem construct out at Bailey.

1 Like

Hope smiled.
“Never turn your back on a martial artist.”
She tried to put Loimu in a choke hold.

Loimu dropped her mace, reached over her other shoulder to grab Hope’s arm, then threw her butt back and her torso forwards, trying to use her leverage to throw Hope over her shoulder. “And never think you’re better than the King’s Chosen Guard.”

1 Like

Hope flew to the ground and stuck her hand out to break the fall.
Loimu would feel her armor stiffen as Hope’s Conduit activated.

Loimu would find herself unable to move her torso armor, and therefore her torso(as I believe that’s the part that would be frozen), no matter what way she tried to budge. She just stood there, ready for the next strike.

1 Like

Hope looked up at Loimu.
“Wha-?”
She glanced at her ring.
“Did I do that?” She stood up , looking at the others.
“Whats going on here?”

Shelby turns to her. “Magic gemstones!” She yells as she keeps sneaking away.

Loimu looked up and growled. “These people are harboring a traitor to my nation and refuse to give him back, so they’re facing the consequences.”

Hope blinked.
“Magic doesnt exist.” She said.
“I’m fairly sure Alexandrite is just a gemstone.”

She points to the mace with a burning head on the ground, the crystal growths coming out of Loimu’s left gauntlet(which were also now extending towards Hope in the shape of a spike), and the lady’s chestplate that she just froze. “Are you sure about that?”

Hope backed away.
“Y-yes.”
She sunk into a defensive stance.