Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Bailey throws himself to the ground, barely dodging the amber spike.

Oh dang. I could’ve died there.

“So, out of curiosity, what was that you said about not letting yourself get distracted” Bailey quips as he gets up.

1 Like

“Shut up.” She growls.
OOC: The spike was actually amber colored. It’s coming from a Sunstone.

3 Likes

Bailey laughs. “But it’s so much more fun seeing you get angry” the brick was basically just bouncing around at this point. Bailey would’ve had to probably run to go get it.

1 Like

Hope made a decision.
She stood up and approached Loimu.
“C’mon, leave 'em alone.”

“I will if they give me the traitor.” She tells Hope. The air near Loimu’s hand starts to heat up.

Hope shook her head.
“Get the traitor in your own country. They might not 'ave broken any laws here.”

“This IS MY COUNTRY!” She screams, fire bursting from her hand and towards Hope as the two gems in her helmet glow.

Suddenly, a visual of colorful chains shattering appears around Loimu’s chestplate as she lurches forwards, the kinetic energy stored up making her go that way. She looks at Hope and growls.

“Was that me again?” Hope asked as she ducked from the fire.

Loimu picks up her mace and swings it at Hope’s head.

Hope rolls out of the way.
She pops up and kicks towards Loimu’s neck.

She steps back and comes in with a shoulder check.

Hope drops down and sweeps, trying to trip Loimu.

She succeeds in knocking her down, however she rolls half backwards and kicks at Hope with both feet.

Hope blocks it and backs away.

She takes the chance to get up and runs back at Hope, faking a strike to the side of her head with the flaming mace.

Hope ducks and thrusts out her hand, attempting to put the mace into stasis.

The mace would stop midair where it was, while the gem spike would come from Loimu’s left hand towards Hope’s side.

The spike hit Hope and she cried out. She wrenched herself away from it as she clutched her bleeding side.

Loimu takes a step back, her mace just floating in the air. “Heh.” She laughs. “Did I catch you off guard?”

Hope grunts.
“Yeah, maybe.”