Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

He would find himself stopped midair by a wall of powerful winds, and the ground below them would open up.

The King teleports them all out of the way of the fissure. “He’s got the power of ten different gem, though I’m not sure which ones he put into the crown.” He replies. “But that’s what we should focus on. If it’s broken, another rift should open and pull him with it, wherever that might be.”

1 Like

Hope watched Vaarinty warily.

“And if he is sent into limbo again, will that satisfy your justice?” Zablex asks as he cradled his still-petrified broken arm.

Eliza frowns, resisting the urge to growl in frustration. “Understood, sir, but as things stand we can’t get close to him, let alone break the crown. We need a way to hit him, and that means something that isn’t going to get blocked or turned against us by his conduits.”

“Well, a gun is worth a try;” Zablex said, “We’ve used, basically, everything else.”

“So a distraction.” He says. “You guys distract him, and once he’ more overwhelmed, I can teleport behind him for a strike.” He says, he then turns to Zablex. “Ever think that maybe saving the world from his is of more priority at the moment?” He chastises.

“Give me a gun and I’ll show you how we do things here in the Twenty-first century.” Zablex grimaces.

“With all due respect, Zablex? Shut up already.” Eliza jogs away from the group, slowing down as she moves away and waving her arms in the air.

“Hey Vaarinty, where’d you go? I still want to talk to you!”

Vaarinty, still held in place, threw a spike of ice her way.

Eliza raises her conduit, sending a prism to intercept the ice but bending it just enough so that it shoots wide of Vaarinty.

Vaarinty uses a gem construct to stop the blast from hitting himself, then shot out a wave of sound at her.

1 Like

Bailey stares blankly at the chaos ensuing around him, unsure of how to react. “…uh…what?”

Eliza winces as the sound echoes around her, releasing her pendant and covering her ears with her hands.

Kenny gets out his clones again

A CIA agent bursted in, aim his gun at vaarinty. “Freeze!”

Eliza fires a rainbow beam at the agent’s gun. “Oh, enough of you already.”

Vaarinty looks at him, then simply blows him away with a blast of high pressured air. “Now, where were we?” He asks, firing a rainbow beam of his own at Eliza.

1 Like

Zablex ran to the fallen agent, “Just shoot the guy and don’t kill him.” He said.

Kenny stares
“Oh boy…” he sighs “you’re probably one of cousin Ed’s mates!”

The agent nodded, firing shots at Vaarinty.
@Runa