Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Zablex tries to find some cover and then fire the pistol from said cover.

Bailey attempts to catch the brick on it’s way back- and does, albeit very roughly. His hand gets pretty cut up and he winces. Every few seconds, ,some blood drips from his hand. He waits for a good time to attack.

Elizabeth stands her ground, doing her best to keep her hands from shaking. She could fire another blast… but would the same move work twice? She didn’t want to risk it; what if it hit one of the others.

“Why?” she finds herself saying. “I hate to sound like a cliche, but what do you get from this? What happens after you leave here?”

“Anything I want.” He says, as he floats right up towards her, looking down upon her. “I have near unlimited power. I could get anything.” He raises his and, above which sits a ball of fire. “Like getting rid of all of you.”

At that, the King leaped up, blade at the ready, an brought it down towards Vaarinty’s head, who turns to look at him as he does so, leaving his front vulnerable as he tries to intercept the attack.

Zablex opens fire on Vaarinty with the pistol he took from the dead agent.

Bailey panics and slugs the brick at him. Burning to death sounds awful. Real awful.

1 Like

Eliza forces herself to bring her conduit up, firing a rainbow beam at Vaarinty. She squeezes her eyes shut, looking away from her target. She didn’t want to know what happened when the beam hit a person.

The distracted Vaarinty was hit by the brick, bullets, and rainbow, collapsing down in pain and unable to block King Keddagsadz’s sword from hitting the crown. Suddenly, a giant flash of light engulfed them all.

Zablex covers his eyes to shield them from the blinding light.

Bailey covers his eyes, and looks away.

A CIA agent who was about to enter was suddenlty blinded by the flash as well.

Eliza turns away, lifting her arms to cover her head.

@Jcton
@jayzor17
@Axels
@Runa
@BlackBeltGamer98
Suddenly, an entire squad of CIA agents stormed the room, all aiming their guns at everyone. “Freeze!” an agent shouted.

They would be caught in the blast of light as well.

As the light waned, they would find Vaarinty gone, and the crown shattered to pieces on the ground. King Keddagsadz looks up at the CIA and stares them in the eyes. He teleports behind the lead one and holds his blade to his neck, holding him in place with his other arm. “One wrong move and he gets it.” He tells them. “Now I suggest you leave what is left of my country.”

1 Like

“I like you.” A voice said to Kad from behind the other agents. They parted, revealing Christine Warren.

He turns his head to meet her eyes, not letting go of the agent. “And you are?” He growls.

“I am Agent Christine Warren of the CIA. Now, I see that you have quite a few powerful artifacts.” She cryptically responded.

“And I see you want them, just like the one who just…‘left.’” He said to her in a somewhat threatening tone.

Christine laughed, almost maniacally. “Of course I want them! Why else would’ve I put so much effort into capturing these little brats?!” She said, motioning to the group.

Zablex grip his pistol tightly, “You had no reason to just try to hunt us like deer.” He said in a calm but accentless tone, “You are outside the United States and in doing this have breached several international agreements.”