Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

“Wait, you’ve captured us?” Shelby said.

“Well, unfortunately for you, it’s gone.” Keddagsadz tells her. “The crown is shattered beyond repair, and I am the only one of my people still left in this time. All that’s left to do is attempt to render them all innate again.” He says. “But most of them have been found, and even if you kill me, the only one who knows how to make more, they’ll all kill you before you can claw this gauntlet from my hand.”

Jeffrey nods. “Yeah, I’m sure Estonia will just love that you’re here.” He comments.

1 Like

Zablex looked livid,

######“I want to shoot either Warren or the King.”

He muttered as he stood stock still.

Eliza freezes at first, looking warily at the CIA agents. Then she hears Warren’s voice. She knew that voice. Where did she know that voice from? Ah, that’s what it was…

She strides purposefully over the the lead CIA agent, pointing a finger in her face. “You, ma’am, are lacking in dignity and common sense. You, you-” she sputters off, and instead gets her point across by delivering a slap to Warren’s face. “You earned that. You should probably go home now, before somebody arrests you.”

Bailey bursts out laughing, almost falling on the floor. “Lady, do you know how absolutely pretentious you sound right now? You got inflitrated by a fifteen year old farm boy.” He motions to his outfit, still containing his chuckles. “You and your crew really ain’t that special.”

1 Like

Christine’s patience had expired. She pulled out her gun, aiming it at everyone. “Last chance! Give me your-”

BANG

Christine slowly looked down, seeing a smoking bullet wound in her left shoulder. Her face silently contorted in horror as she clutched the wound.

She collapsed onto the ground, revealing Justin standing behind her, a gun violently trembling in his hand. There was a circular, dime-sized bruise on his forehead in the area where he had been shot by Christine.

@Runa
@Axels
@BlackBeltGamer98
@Jcton
@jayzor17

Zablex’s jaw dropped.

“Excuse me what.” Shelby says.

Keddagsadz looks at him. “…and you are?”

“It doesn’t matter!” Justin snapped.

“And I believe you have something of mine.” he said snatching his aquamarine amulet from Zablex.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Zablex was too shocked to put up any resistance to the Conduit being taken away. “How the heck are you alive?!” He asked.

Eliza presses her conduit up against the barrel of Christine’s gun, hoping against hope that it’s strong enough to mess with steel…

She flinches away from the gunshot with a panicked squeal, tensing up and waiting for the pain to come. But it doesn’t, and she slowly opens her eyes to see the bullet wound in Christine’s shoulder… and Justin.

She stares at him for a moment, dumbfounded. She then marches over to him, pointing a finger in his face.

“You! Where have you been?”

Hope watches the whole scene, thoroughly confused.

1 Like

Bailey aims his gun at him, his hands staying steady. “This guy on our side?” , he asks everyone.

“YOU JUST MURDERED SOMEONE!” Kenny growls, he dials a number
“Edwardo, these conduits are powerful, we are taking care of them now!” He says
“I understand!” Edwardo replies
“Be warned, people will kill you for them!” Kenny says, he ends the call and reveals a knife

“He’s a murderer, feel free to kill him!” Kenny orders
@Mctoran
@Axels

Bailey kind of side glances him, replying in a slightly cold tone. “Anyone here besides whoever this guy is?”

“He’s with us!” Eliza says hastily, turning so that she’s standing in front of Justin. “Please, don’t kill him again.” She eye’s Kenny’s knife warily. “Who are you, again?” @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

“My name is Kenneth Barmsley, I have just seen a man shoot a woman to death, as far as I’m concerened, he’s dangerous!” Kenny growls

“Well, Kenneth, if everyone can stay calm for a few seconds I can explain what’s been going on here,” she says, trying to keep her voice level. “How does that sound? Can we do that?”

“I want to hear his excuse!” Kenny spits, he tightly holds his ring in one hand and in the other is his conduit

Bailey nods, sighs, and positions his gun over to Kenny. “And then that means you’re not.” @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

1 Like

“I’ll give you five seconds!” Kenny replies