Conduit: Race for Power

Are you still accepting new characters?

Yes. Yes I am. It might be easier if they were British or in Britain for some reason, though, for convenience.

Name: Christine Warren
Appearance: Tall, middle-aged, wears glasses, suit, and high heels. Has grayed hair tied back in a bun.
Place of origin: Britain
Conduit Type: Wedding ring
Gemstone: Diamond
Personality/Bio: Formerly a professor at a prestigious university, Christine had learned and taught all about the legends of the conduits to her students. Eventually, the C.I.A. recognised her vast knowledge of the conduits and recruited haer as an agent to help them find the conduits. While she isnā€™t necessarily evil, she is out for herself and will do anyhting to advance her own ends.

(Assuming you do accept her, her conduit will have already been activated by the time she is introduced in the RP, for the sake of the story that iā€™m trying to craft for her.)

Wouldnā€™t that make conduits public wise knowledge? That kinda defeats the point of what the conduits are in the rp

then again the only thing we know about the conduits as of now origin wise is the starting prompt.

Actually, she doesnā€™t really know much about the history of the conduits, just what they are, how they work, and that they may or may not exist.

Seems like a lot of information to meā€¦

1 Like

No. Iā€™m sorry, but the exact way they work is lost to time. Iā€™d also say maybe have her teach more mythology than history as well, since most people donā€™t even believe they exist.

2 Likes

Okay, iā€™ll go with that then.

1 Like

That works then.

Is this lady an actual agent of the CIA in the game?

Yep. It says so in the bio.

1 Like

Name: Vaarinty
Appearance: short, thin. Black hair, light blue eyes. Carries a hammer. Chestplate with pauldrons.
Place of Origin: Fallen Kingdom of Helmitki Kunin
Conduit Type: Crown(Empty), Hammer.
Gemstone: Obsidian
Personality/Bio: Skittish, quiet, very perceptive.
Misc: TaikaseppƤ[Magismith(creates conduits)]

2 Likes

So uh, I remember you saying I had bloodstone. Was it bookmarked or is it just used?

I said youā€™d like bloodstone, but someone already took it. If youā€™d like to join, youā€™d have to use a stone someone didnā€™t already call. All the ones you canā€™t use are listed in the first post

Ohh, ok.

would graphite count

I mean I guess

Its a form of carbon. Carbon and Graphite are very versatile in use.

Name: Bailey
Appearance: A chunky boi who wears jeans and a tool hoodie, with dirty blond hair and blue eyes
Place of Origin: Kentucky
Conduit Type: Ring
Gemstone: Graphite
Personality/Bio: A little cold, Baileys a fellow who would probably ignore anyone who randomly talked to him. He may also joke with you after literally 2 seconds of coversation. You never really know which is gonna happen. He finds all the wrong things funny, too. He is quite sarcastic.
Misc: He has a little bit of a southern accent

Accepted.

But I have no clue how heā€™s going to get from Kentucky to Estonia.

very carefully

Mind giving me a quick summary?

1 Like