Controversies and possibly conspiracy theories

When you search keywords in @21sselliW’s posts, posts by Takuma show up instead. Is Willess secretly Takuma in disguise?

1 Like

can confirm.
It’s actually kinda annoying.

Cannot confirm at this time.
~W12~

1 Like

Well somebody calms to be the REAL Eljay, who is a Actor, Songwriter, & Model and following me in Istragram. Is @Eljay have a secret life that we’ve didn’t know about.

3 Likes

I’m going to re-listen to every podcast dating from 111 to 175, and dig up evidence to prove that my original statement of Meso being a LEGO Leak Agent (and/or hobby hacker). Will report the whole story to you in a month.

Edit no. 1: So apparently @Jon has been right on the TV show waaaaaay back in the TTV #111, uploaded on the 5 Sep 2014. Also, @IllustriousVar was a bit wrong on comics and books, but hey, that was still 2014.

2 Likes

What if he’s telling the truth about not being a LEGO agent. What if he works for MEGA? What if those leaks and prototypes he’s produced were part of his industrial espionage?

It’s been like two months dude, I’m hyped tho.

Conspiracy theory : the real reason G2 was cancelled was due to Meso’s master plan to take over Lego , so he willed toy stores with tons of bonkles into existence using his mighty Skull Crawla That Gives Him Dollas to force them into clearance worldwide and subconsciously made JtO suck , along with every other piece of G2 media to force it into cancellation. With G2 gone , Meso can continue accommulating more information until he transcends to the further reachs of time and space and turns everyone on Earth into skullpeople and conquer Lego , Hero Factory is recreated as a result and it becomes the sole Lego theme. Him being an inside man for Lego is only a cover-up created by the company to divert attention from his ultimate plan

@Spiderus_Prime
I come from the future and that may be true about them being kaiju. The most recent podcast , if played backwards you hear the word “allizdoG” , and Meso says “the time has come my brothers”. If you watch “Shin Godzilla” backwards , those same words are heard

Edited for Double Post by Prentice1215

2 Likes

Sorry, but this is against the rules because it’s in the wrong topic. I’m going to have to move this over to the “Official Facts Discussion.”

-Mesonak

5 Likes

…wait what? I was right?

1 Like

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Chicken Little, @DPhoton .

2 Likes

I knew I recognized him from somewhere!

4 Likes