Cringiest times in your life! and stories from it

“Keep it secret, keep it safe.”

How can I choose one moment? Am I rite?

Help me.

I borrowed the teachers headphones during social studies and I was listening to some pretty rad music and I was jamming out. However, I did not realize that everyone was telling me to turn it down. For some reason their way of telling me that was to point at the ground.

the period before that I borrowed my friends earbuds and plugged them into my phone. I did not notice that they were not plugged in all the way and I blasted Nitro Man’s theme from MM10 throughout the classroom.

4 Likes

i almost got myself run over because i was wearing the wrong uniform and i panicked.

plays My Life by NF

When I first joined this place and would not shut up about how much I wanted to be a master. I’m pretty sure it made most people want to rip out my spine becuase of how much I brought it up.

My cringiest years was when I was about 18-19… Man those were some cringy days. Oh wait, that’s right now? Craaaaaaap

2 Likes

I am a weird person, that feels out of place, that almost everyone else rejects. Similar with Neo from Matrix, indeed. My colegs rejected me because of my weird passion for LEGO at an advanced age. So did some of my other friends.

What sure is, is the fact that I don’t really integrate in any type of community. I am person with weird passions and opinions. Maybe that’s why I get in trouble discussing unpopular opinions… Is this the case? Maybe is just as my mother says: You pass trough a hard time when you are a teenager, my dear.

Is that really the reason?

About my first three or so years online.

Just…

If you had to put up with that…I’m sorry, I really am. It’s sickening.

2 Likes

Lol I was that way early on too

1 Like

Pop with me in any Discord call. It gets wild from there cringe wise.

2 Likes

Nah fam.

It reminds us why We live.

1 Like

My first few.no th s on Mocpages and YouTube were just bad.

Scratch that.
All of my YouTube channel is cringe.

1 Like