Because of the teeth.

1 Like

You want cringy Boinicle stuff? try the fanbase

12 Likes

Mr cup of fails is definitely not cringy

2 Likes

What’re you two on about?

1 Like

That freaking Vakama…Oh my god…HAHAHAHA!

ChaoticTempleKnight.EXE has stop working. Please reboot and try again.

2 Likes

Anymore cringe?

A few criticize the Bionicle Revolution being a flock, I don’t have much of opinion on the animation other than the “token girl” looking unsettling since her design doesn’t fit the series atmosphere and some voice actors are faulty. :turkey:

5 Likes

G2 Haters and Hero Factory Haters.

5 Likes

Hey that first wave of Hero Factory deserved all of the hate it got, literately just a re-hash of Stars (even worse for the ones with the “Weapon” that was an entire solid arm mold)

Hero factory sucks
G2 sucks

Come at me bro

/s

I’m neutral to G2 and I’m a HF Hater.

edgy

Anyways I’m pretty neutral towards G2, and Hero Factory… Sometimes I hate it, sometimes it’s alright. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES FOR THE SIMPLICITY OF THE STARS BY THE WAY? I KNOW THEY HAVE EASY CRACKING JOINTS BUT ITS NOT THAT HARD TO TAKE CARE OF THEM!

“That same red for the mask colored red,”

“Hero Factory CAN NOT touch Mata Red!”

Both of these quotes are from the same video…doesn’t he realize they’re the same shade of red? I mean…he did for a minute…

4 Likes

these boards

4 Likes

But they both use the same shade of red?

3 Likes

That’s why it’s cringy.

Another thing that make me cringe on his review is when he finish his speed-build and make a high pitch comment.

LegomationStudio knowledge on constraction deteriorated overtime due to heavy focus on college and he still think HF is still lackluster (well I can’t blame him skipping on the last 2 year of HF since alot of people hated it). I wonder what will he do after G2 ending.

1 Like

Another Cringe. Anything from Mr. Cup of Fail, Ian Gorix, and TumaLord.

4 Likes

But I find some of there content humorist.

Lower your volume for this: :mute:

6 Likes