Cryoshell

I like their album. Wish they’d make another one. Listening to them eventually led to me getting into symphonic metal, so I appreciate them a lot for that. Best songs are Creeping in My Soul, Bye Bye Babylon, Closer To the Truth, Gravity Hurts, and No More Words…shoot, I just listed half of their discography. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Gravity Hurts. My favorite song for BIONICLE, with only one topping it. I also like Creeping in my Soul, the guitar work on Bye Bye Babylon was grand, and closer to the truth was kinda meh to me.

1 Like

Aw man, Gravity Hurts. I get nostalgia vibes from that song because it fit 2008 so dang well, and that year was like my resurgence of interest in BIONICLE. I don’t know about you guys, but everytime I used to listen to that song I had this feeling of flight or ascent. Just too perfect. The song itself is just great.

Creeping in my Soul is also my second favorite for somewhat similar reasons. Not much else I can say about it.

5 Likes

What about Caught in a dream and face me(AKA songs of the Hordika and Mahri, respectively)?

2 Likes

Caught In A Dream wasn’t Cryoshell, that was All Insane Kids.

6 Likes

well anyway, anyone wanna talk about the song lyrics and their meanings for the cryoshell songs?

“Creeping in my soul”, aka, “I have a bad feeling about this. I want you in my soul.”
“Face me,” aka, “I wanna fight just because.”
“Gravity Hurts”, aka, “Hero exposition.”
“Closer to the Truth,” aka “I’m homesick.”
“Bye Bye Babylon,” aka, “Yay, you’re dead.”

6 Likes

I liked all the Cryoshell songs except for Bye Bye Babalon.
Bye Bye Babalon didn’t really make sense and connect to the story.

But it set the tone ! DISAPPOINTING ! :smiley:
(althought i actually kinda like the music itself without vocals, wich are usually good)

1 Like

Whenever I hear Gravity Hurts I always think about BIONICLE because it was the first BIONICLE tune I ever heard. And it was awesome!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

the old one with the guy or the new one with the girl?

What’re you guys’ thoughts on the single song they did for Hero Factory? I’d say Breakout was probably the best line because of that song (of the same name).

2 Likes

I found out who they were by creeping in my soul when I watched the 2007 promo online I was shocked at how spooky and creepy it was and with the added music it just gave it a edge that will I will always like.
I thought how cool it was in 2007 that Bionicle had music video in the kinda way in it that would set the tone for the year and thats what i liked about croshell was that each set of music that was used set a large tone for the year. Gravity hurts is what made me really like them as it was like guess who is coming back the Toa Nuva Baby ! My other favorites were closer to the truth as it was a great way to end the story as a way to saying your about the know the truth about Mata Nui soon.
But the song I never liked was the 2009 song I just could not get into it but I liked the song ride that was at the ending of Legend Reborn.

2 Likes

Move Along was my first but I think Gravity Hurts was definitly my favorite

1 Like

Cryoshell’s channel has posted a new video with an old song. They do however say they will be posting something new soon.

4 Likes

Have you heard…?
Cryoshell is back baby.
…and with Christian Faber, too. Needless to say, I’m super excited.

5 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!

Awesome new logo!
Wait.

They refrenced Bionicle.

Please bring them in for 2016, LEGO.

1 Like

So I post that their YT channel is active again and don’t get noticed. Someone else links their FB and gets noticed?

It is official I am doomed to obscurity.

2 Likes

To be fair the content of the Facebook page is more noteworthy than that of the YouTube account.

1 Like

You are correct.To be honest I was saying it more because of a running joke than anything else.

1 Like