Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Ryko called back, “Glad for the help! Do you know Sarah?”

“…Yes.” He said. He realized that if he said he didn’t, he’d sound…well, creepy, despite that not being his attention. “I think she might be a relative of mine.”

Hans spoke up. “I’m coming with you too.” He said.

“Great.” Ryko said, walking back.
“So. As soon as the kid wakes up, we’ll leave.”

1 Like

Sean nods. “Alright. I need to go get my horse.” He says, heading off to his house.

Hans realizes something. He’s gonna need a horse. “Yeah, I’ll be right back too.” He said, heading off into the city.

“…okay.” Ryko replied.
He stood patiently, listening to the sounds if crickets, the breeze and soldiers shouting- “Oh, crap.” Ryko sighed.
“They better get back quick.”

Sean rushes to his house and up his steps. Once there, he grabs a couple of maps, along with a book, puts them in a satchel that he slings over his shoulders, and climbs down the steps, mounting his horse and riding back towards them.

Hans soon comes back with a horse. “I’m back.” He said. “But, um…yeah we’d better start going. Like now.”

1 Like

Ryko nods.
“Alright you three, let’s go.” He hopped on his horse.
@Wolf_Pack

1 Like

Asher hurried to his room, grabbed his weapons, then went back outside. He started to out his horse but hesitated.
“Hold on, I’ve got to let my uncle and aunt know we’re leaving. I’ll be right out.” He hurried back inside.

Ryko groaned.
“Make it quick, we’ve got soldiers on our tail.”

1 Like

After quickly waking them up and letting them know he was leaving, he ran back outside and got on his horse. “Okay, let’s go.”

Ryko turned on his horse.
“Giddyup!” He began riding out of the town.
@Runa

1 Like

Sean followed, as did Hans, after some…complications with handling his horse.

2 Likes

Asher turned and followed too, wondering why they were going back to Kenasa.

1 Like

“Soldiers are after us, and Sarah’s got a revolution in the works.” Ryko explained, after seeung Asher’s confusion.
He spurred his horse and sped out of the city at a gallop.
@Runa

1 Like

Sean and Hans stayed hot on their trail, with one or two mounted steeds able to be seen in the darkness behind them.

1 Like

“They’re following us…” Ryko growled nervously. “You fellas go on ahead, I’ll take care of these idiots.”
He fell behind Sean, Hans, and Asher, as he pulled out a pistol.
@Wolf_Pack

Sean and Hans continue forwards, Han glancing back to see what’s going to happen.

The riders slow as Ryko approaches.

1 Like

“Hey, you guys! Why’re ya followin’ us?” Ryko yells at them in his gruff tone.

Blud orders his own drink chuckling.

“Yes please.”

One stops. “We heard say of four people involved in ze death of two of our fellow soldiers.” He says.

The bartender gets him his drink and asks for payment.

The inkeep sighs. “One room costs five mars a night.” She told him.

1 Like