Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Blud searches his pouch and grabs his last five Mars, though there were still other coinage in the coin pouch.

“Second floor. Last door on the left.” She tells him as she accepts the payment.

Ryko continues riding.
“Alright… everybodt got the plan?”
@Runa
@Wolf_Pack

Blud nods and heads over to the room. He enters and closes the door.

“You create a distraction, we sneak into the city and find Sarah?”

1 Like

Ryko nodded.
“Yup. Lets do this.”
As they approached the city, Ryko grinned.
@Runa

1 Like

Sarah awoke with the rising sun. She hadn’t slept all too well, but it was well enough. She got up and started getting ready for the day.

Hans jolted up, yawning. “We about ready?” He asked.
Sean simply kept following.

2 Likes

Moenir woke up early that morning and goes to leave the inn.

Blud is still deep in his sleep.

Ryko nodded. “Yeah. I think so… let’s do this.”
He spurred his horse and galloped towards the nearest gate.

1 Like

Sean and Hans followed. “Alright, we’re about close enough.” Sean told him. “Now would be a good time for you to split.”

Sarah sat down at her table, starting to write up a few plans, to the best of her abilities.

Jacques woke up and started to ready for the day. He had put up signs for recruiting a militia, and he was ready to meet them and start training them to fight.

Ryko nodded.
“Good luck.”
He split off from the group and continued towards the nearest gate.
@Wolf_Pack

1 Like

“As to you.” Hans said to him.

1 Like

Moenir leave the inn and heads out. Now where was I supposed to be?
He ponders to himself as he walks down the street.

Ryko continued riding until he reached the gate.

“HELLO! ANYBODY THERE?!” He shouted.

Two guards see him, and one runs into the city. “He’s back!” He yells.

The other one growls at him. “Bold of you to show up again.” He tells him, aiming his musket his way.

Sean rode off the path a short ways to hide, Hans following him.

1 Like

“Whoa, whoa, guys! I’m here to help out! I merely got caught up in the fighting… that happens. I promise I’ll be good!”

He keeps his aim trained on him. “And you killed our men. Zat isn’t a good excuse.”

A bell is rang in the city, calling the guards to the gate.

Sarah hears it and sighs. “Well, guess Ryko’s back.”

Jacques peaks up at the sound during the rookies’ training. He sighs. “Sacrebleu.” He says. “One of the rookies overreacting, probably.”

Ryko raised his hands.
“Hey! You killed innocent citizens, and captured an innocent kid. I was protectin’ him!”

“He killed our soldiers as well. We only killed zose who fought back. Zose zat stayed calm were spared. If everyone had done zat, zere would have been no deaths.” He says as more arrive. “So, surrendier or you will perish.”

1 Like

Asher followed Hans and Sean.