Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Blud turns around, he stares at Lillian for a bit, before remembering who he was,
“Aye! We do, Arty was working on them below, if you want to check his work, that is fine. I am most concerned about Oliver Klimes…I don’t want to lose another man.”

“You seem to have forgotten the part where running away is what suits me,” Louisa retorts.

Lillan nodded. He entered the hold and walked towards Arty.
“Blud sent me, I think I can help.” Lillan told him, as he opened his pouch.

Arty nods,
“Oi he did? Great! I could use some help, I got 'm to stabalize. but not good enough for com’ete recovery.”

Lillan nods. “Okay.” He pulled out a small vial of green paste.
“Start spreading this on the wounds, it’s a mixture of healing herbs and chemicals. It works really well.”
He got out another vial and began spreading his own paste on the wounds.

Art does so, after carefully taking off the bandages, which showed a variety of cuts, a few bullet holes, and torn skin, from presumably splinter-type injuries.

The salve would cleanse the wounds and speed up the healing process by a moderate amount.
Lillan continued his work.
“That should do it for now.” he said, leaning back. “Have you taken out any bullets?”

Arty nods,
“Oi, I am the ship’s surgeon. His wounds were cleaned, I worry that the’ll get infected.”

“Alright, great.” Lillan said, taking the reply for a yes.
“Anything else you need?”

“could use the better stuff, 'fraid the sea will give way to a fever.”

“Better stuff? You mean this?” he held out a fresh vial of the salve.

He sighs. “Then run, I guess. Run from your past, let it haunt you instead of facing it head on. Let yourself leave behind a cause that could give you a home.” He says, defeated and frustrated.

“They have more advanced tech’ology in Gathens heals quickly.”

Lillan frowned.
“Oh.”

Arty nodded,
“He needs a surgery, but every bit helps.”

Lillan nodded.
“Alright.” He stiid up and closed his medicine pouch, before heading up to the deck.

Louisa leans back in her chair. There. She had won. Then why doesn’t it feel like that? She pushes the thought aside, pulling a coin purse from her jacket.

“Sorry to deesappoint, eet’s what I do. 'ow much for the food?”

Riku grabs a whole fish from the sea with his bare hands and eats it whole, including it’s bones

“It doesn’t matter.” Sean said, getting up and leaving the room.

Hans stays silent for a bit. “Uh, five…whatever the small ones are. Five of them.” He says, not knowing the currency names.

Jacques wanders the city on a patrol, making sure everything was going alright.

Louisa nods, pulling the currency from her bag and sliding it onto the table in front of her.

“What’s hees story?” she asks on impulse, nodding to where Sean had left.