Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Louisa backs away, doing her best to look confused and afraid… not that it was hard, given the rapier pointed at her.

“What?” she asks, poorly mimicking a Marsadain accent.

“Well, I plan to request a meeting with the local Big Name in order to give good impressions instead of just barging in there.”
Moenir sees the building straight ahead, it was made of fine woods and stones and had the same banner plastered over it, with a mark of that of a lion embedded into a coin.

“Traitor!” He called thrusting towards her torso.

“Oh.” Sarah responded. “Okay.”

Jacques ran into the street to see the commotion going on. “Stupid rebels.” He mutters as he draws his pistol and watches.

Hans shoots at a Nikidian soldier, then draws his bladed arm gauntlets out and uses them to lock blades with another soldier.

Sean paces on an upper level, trying to think of a way to stop this fight from going any further.

Moenir nods,
“If you have a better suggestion, now would be the time to say it.”
He walks forward visibly nervous, this event was very similar to what could be related to meeting the king of your home country.

Sarah shook her head. “Nah, I don’t.” She said, anxious herself. This situation could mean the difference between her freedom and her demise, and she needed to get all the support she could. She took a deep breath as they walked forwards.

Moenir opened the door in order to let Sarah walk in first. Partly to be polite and partly because he did not want to go in first.

She stumbles backwards, flinging her hat at his face with a flick of her wrist. She’d just have to steal a new one later. She turns and runs, darting around the first corner she can find.

1 Like

“Authorities… maybe I can learn something.” Lillan thought eagerly.
Kasie groaned.
“Can we not? I’m not exactly a popular person.”
Ryko folded his arms.

1 Like

Sarah nodded. “Thank ye.” She said, heading forwards. She turns back to Kasie. “Well it ain’t like we’re makin’ ya follow us.” She tells her.

The man threw the hat off his face, he looks around and starts forwards, glancing down the sidestreets for her.

2 Likes

He would see her for just a moment before she turns a corner.

He’d draw his pistol and follow her around that way, ready to fire.

Louisa has several meters on him when he rounds the corner, running down the street. Neither of her weapons are drawn and her back is to him as she flees.

He attempts to shoot, before pursuing.

Moenir nods,
“You’re not forced to do anything, so do remember that.”

Louisa instinctively ducks as she hears the shot, the round whizzing by harmlessly. She moves to the side of the street, looking for a shop or something to sick inside of.

Sarah nods back. “Right.” (@Jcton)

Louisa might find an open bakery door.

The soldier continues down the alley, chasing the girl he just lost sight of.

She goes through the door without a thought, closing it quickly behind her. For a moment she considers standing by the door to barricade it, but quickly opts to hide instead, forging her way deeper into the shop and looking for where she might be able to take refuge.

She might hear someone bump down a plate behind her.

She turns around, hastily grabbing for her sword.

She would see a very shaky gun pointed towards her, held by who seemed to be a young child, who seemed Creetoran in origin. Behind him was a lady, likely his mother, who seemed to be hurt. “D-don’t try to hurt us!” He said, clearly scared. “I-I’ll shoot! I’ll…I’ll yell for the soldiers, rebel! O-or…” He seemed highly unsure of himself, obviously scared.