Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

She nods and gets out a few plates, setting them down, and then goes back for silverware to set at the table.

Aina brings the pot, placing on a wooden contraption that lifted it off the table. Aina calls out,
“Well dinner is ready.”
Moenir calls out from outside,
“Start without me, I’ll be a few minutes.”
Blud walks over to the table, inviting the rest of their guests,
“Well, as that famous saying goes, the early bird gets the worm.”
@meepinater (since you play a few guys here)

Sarah gets out bowls and sets them atop the plates, then gets herself a bowl. “Thank ya, ma’am.” She says as she sits.

Aina smiles,
“Any friend of Moenir is welcome here.”

Blud sits down,
“I think they’re more of allies, considering they’re going to war to free some country.”

Aina looks at Blud holding a cup of water,
“Dear… They could be lo- eh hem… enemies and I wouldn’t treat them differently.”

Blud raises his eyebrow,
“If such hypothetical relationship existed, wouldn’t that warrant- You know what let’s eat. I’m personally tired from all that’s happened.”

Aina nods and turns to Sarah,
“So you’re in a rebellion? You do know that it might cost you your life?”

Sarah raised an eyebrow to this, but shook it off. “I know.” She said. “But dyin’ ta save my people from Marsada and Nikidia would be better t’me than livin’ to see it suffer more.” She said.

Ryko sat down and pulled a bowl towards him.
“Haven’t seen this kind of hospitality since… well, for a long time.” He remarked, his tone less gruff than usual. He seemed happy to be in a home setting.

Kasie sat down next to Sara, making sure to keep her hands clasped and on the table.

Lillan continued wandering the town, highly worried and upset.
@Runa

Sarah was about to begin eating, then set down her spoon and shot up out of her seat. “We forgot Lillan!” She exclaimed, rushing out the door to go find him.

1 Like

“…who?” Ryko asked, as Sarah jumped up.
“Never mind.” He said as she bolted out the door.

Aina looks at Blud who was gobbling his soup.
“Richard dear…”
Blud puts the bowl down and wipes his face. He looks at Aina before getting up,
“I guess next time we should have our guests write their names down.”
He leaves and Aina waves goodbye. She looks at the other two,
“Are you not going to help your ally?”

Moenir soaks in the tub, he had heated the water with a small fire and poured it into the tub with a mix of cold until it was the right temperature.

He sits in it mainly thinking about the most recent of events and what he should do. He was unsure but this time to reflect was most needed.

“I dunno who you’re talkin’ about.” Ryko said.
“As far as I know it was only us and Sarah.”
Kasie shrugged.
“Maybe he was a member of the crew…?”

Aina looks at him, staring him in the eyes. She turns to Kasie doing the very same.
“There will be a time where you’re unity will be so much more important than your cause, so stay together at all costs. The cost of forgetting or leaving behind an ally could be the same action that costs you your life. You may be fighting in freedom’s sake, however if you don’t stand together your rebellion will fall apart from its seams.”
Aina sighs,
“So it might be best to keep focus on those around you and learn who they are. I’m almost surprised by how much that pirate could teach you.”

Sarah wandered around town, head low to try to attract as little attention as possible(though that would be hard with her hair, a color that was likely rare to see in Gathens), looking for Lillan.

1 Like

Blud was speedily walking through the city, trying to see if he could recognize either Sarah or the missing member.

Ryko nodded, then shrugged.
“Well, I do remember a young lad. Nearly invisible, how quiet he was.”

“No wonder we forgot him.” Kasie mused.

Aina’s eyebrows twitch,
“I think you missed my point. Finish your food and get out there to help.”
She said kindly, but there was an unmistakable undertone of pure rage.

1 Like

Kasie paled and nodded, gobbling up her food and bolting out the door.
Ryko seemed less concerned, taking a slightly longer time to est, before walking out.

Lillan huddled in a corner in a dark alleyway, wrapping his arms around himself.
@Runa

Aina watches them and sighs. Moenir had some troublesome friends.

Blud hurries through the city looking for the missing member of their group.

1 Like

Sarah sees him and runs up. “There y’are! We were worried sick.” She said. “Come on, we’ve got food.”

1 Like

Lillan looked up and scrambled to his feet.
His face was pale and his eyes were filled with relief.
“Oh thank goodness.” he muttered gratefully.

Sarah started leading him back to the house the way she came.