Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Moenir crosses his arms, “As you heard, the name’s Moenir.”
“Now… was there something you wanted?”

OOC: don’t ask me how that’s pronounced IDK myself.

1 Like

Lillan looked around the shop, studying the clothing.

“Only friendly conversation, my friend,” he says, though his eyes follow Sarah as he walks away.

Sarah tries on the dress and looks in the mirror.
She…doesn’t hate it. It looks fine, but she was uncomfortable in it. She never liked dresses. She sighs and goes out, showing off the dress.

She walks over to her friends and Javier. “How’s this look?” She asked.

2 Likes

Moenir glares at Javier for a good second before seeing Sarah walk out. His complexion changes to a surprised and holy trinity she’s hot kind of look. He turns his head away, his cheeks seemingly painted by beets.

“I’ll got dress into mine as well… It’d be rude to only have you go through the trouble.”

Moenir takes the clothes he gathered and head for a different dressing room, trying to keep his eyes off of Sarah as he walks into the dressing room. Try as he might, he failed a good number of times on the way there.

Lillan would see all sort of various clothes, some more unique than others and of varying formality.

1 Like

Lillan perused the clothes, a few of the more fancy suits catching his eyes. He stopped at a particularly nice, dark blue suit.
“Hm.” He mused, observing the suit quietly.
“I suppose it couldn’t hurt to try on.”
He carefully collected the suit and walked silently towards an empty changing room.

“You look gorgeous,” Javier says, flashing a wide smile. “Might I ask what occasion warrants such a beautiful dress? It hardly seems like an event to miss.”

“Talking to people about getting help for our revolution.” She said, keeping her disdain of the dress a secret for now. “And…thank you.” She says awkwardly.

“Your… revolution,” Javier repeats slowly. “In Kenasa?”

“Yes. We can’t do it alone, so we’re getting help from other nations.” She said. “Gathens, right now.”

Moenir walks out in the suit he had chosen. He is very apparent with his disapproval of it. It is not functional whatsoever, the clothes felt too restrictive and he felt like his range of movement is hindered in this formal wear. He sighs looking at thew rest, “Now can we get out of this ridiculous garments and buy them? Or do we plan on walking to the Big Name in these clothes?”

(looks a bit like this, excluding the hat and monocle)

“I mean, i’n’t that why we’re gettin’ 'em?” Sarah asked. “It sure ain’t fer m’health.”

1 Like

“Hmm…”

Javier nods appreciatively at the suit.

“‘Hmm’ what?” She asks.

Moenir looks at Sarah, he nods before giving Javier the cold stare. He sighs, “That’s certainly true. I suppose we should be there earlier than later.”

Moenir sighs before stopping by the store clerk. They go back and forth in gathenian before they shake hands. Moenir searches through his coin sack and pays the store clerk.

“We should be set.” He says walking towards Sara and him.

“Well, I cannot speak for all of Creetoria, but I would be honored to dedicate myself to such a noble cause. If you would have me, of course. I assume the esteemed Moenir is also a part of this?”

“Any help is appreciated. And yes, he is.” She says to Javier.

“Wonderful!” he exclaims. “Then I, Javier Velazquez, dedicate myself to your cause.” He bows deeply, sweeping his hat in front of him. “I assure you, I am proficient in swordplay and no waste of space on the deck of a ship. Whatever you require of me, I shall do.”

“Good. How are ye with a gun though?” She asks.

Moenir looks at Javier and Sarah, then at Lillan (@meepinater)

“So are we going to head for this meeting or what?”