Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Ryko stood behind Sarah, watching Jana carefully.

Sarah looks it over. “I hate t’bother, but…you still haven’t giv’n me an actual amount. For all I know all y’ll actually be giv’n me’s a gun an’ two gold. Now, I don’t think you’d do that, but I gotta make sure.”

Jana smiles, “Well for one I still don’t know how many soldiers you have… for all I know there’s only ten of you, or there could be hundreds.”

She hands the paper and quill to Sarah, “For that amount I’ll need you to write it down.”

Sarah thinks for a moment. “We have 'bout a hundred now, and we’ll send correspondence next month ‘bout how many we pick up. We plan to make our way through old Kenan territ’ry to find more rebels, an’ within less than that amount of time we should have a larger force.” She says, writing in down.

“Hundred? works for me.Every 45 days I’ll send a ■■■■■■■■ of 100 firearms and 200 coin to Kenasa. However, I cannot guarantee that my ships wouldn’t be attacked by your enemies. The first few shipments might make it unscathed, if we hide it well.”
Jana comments,
“Nothing is ever guaranteed, so take the bull by the horns and claim your prize.”

She nods. "Thank ye, we’ll do just that."She says. "Is there anythin’ else we need t’discuss?