Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(Signup and Discussion)

This.

and what does that translate to? :stuck_out_tongue:

“The Grand Army halted at Meadowbrook!”
“The forces encounter the enemy army! Advance stopped!”

1 Like

So, to make sure I’m remembering/understanding correctly: the Nikidian army was marching west into Marsadia and their march has been stopped by encountering the enemy army again?

For the first time, actually. In Kenasa, they’d met the city guard. It was an unexpected invasion, so it took until now for Marsada to marshal its troops and meet the Grande ArmĂ©e in combat.

But other than that, yes, at and around the small town of Meadowbrooke.

1 Like

Not actually important to my response, but is that the town Hans and Sean are from?

Nope, they both came from Dulhen in the south, but Sean is originally from Kenasa and Hans was originally from a small town near Urtor in Imilli.

Meadowbrooke is the small village on the map west of Dulhen and ever so slightly south.

1 Like

is it just me, or is that pretty close to the Marsadian capital? Those brits Marsadians must be feeling uncomfortable.

Relatively close, yes, but there is still a large plain between the two cities. Marsada’s name being there makes it seem a little smaller and less open of an area than it is.

I guess so. And the defending army would probably have more resources and rest to work with.

also I feel like Louisa’s story could’ve worked so much better had I started playing her when she could’ve left with the others. maybe that’s just me, though

Is this still open?

1 Like

yup, I can say it is seeing as the latest post in the RP was 6/7 minutes ago

Always!

Okay. I might join when I get a chance. I don’t like making big posts on mobile.

2 Likes

Which is totally understandable. Take all the time you need!

I mean, it took Jayzor a month, and we still accepted him.

1 Like

Okay. I actually saw this a couple months ago, but I didn’t see any recent posts here so I figured it was dead. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The RP topic has still been chugging, and no one’s really signed up new characters, besides myself, so it has just been a bit cobwebby around here.

1 Like

Welp. I guess there will be some new blooded to be spilled.

1 Like

It’s just relatively slow moving, though it did have a small stint of being
well, borderline dead. We revived it, though, thankfully! We’re up and running again.

may have quoted me on accident