Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(Signup and Discussion)

Like, the one in the far north, in Nasilia? Or the one just north of Metora Lake?

that one.

I heard someone call me.

1 Like

No language or culture basis. All it has is a name. Nodesey

Jayzor asked if Ardonia was a country he could build off of and I just said it was yours, so probably not.

1 Like

Okay then itā€™s got one now. Middle-eastern/sheik.

Assuming the character gets approved anyway.

1 Like

Oh, I donā€™t mind. Is this RP still running?

1 Like

Yes it is!

2 Likes

You wouldnā€™t mind if I came back, would you? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

come back come back come back!

2 Likes

Will do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, can someone give me a recap of what happened since I left?

what do you last remember?

1 Like

Everyone talking in the room with the map.

Name: Haful il-Pikala
Nationality: Nodesey
Appearance: about 6", Olive toned skin, Slightly muscular, Short, dark brown hair. Wears average travelers clothing, with a large pack, full of different spices.
Weapons/Materials: A mid-length scimitar, a travelers rod, and a bow. Has usual traveling materials, and a large collection of spices, being a spice trader.
Bio/Personality: Haful is a spice trader from the far off region of Nodesey. He was born to a family of wandering traders, wandering from oasis twon to oasis town, selling vital supplies and materials. He has a wife and son, and they traveled for many years, until their caravan was wiped out by raiders. He picked up the pieces, but was never as successful as before. He left his Wife and 15 year old son behind to try and make a home in the south, and he would send for them when he had made enough money.

He is a very driven, and honor-bound individual. He detests thieves and cheats, and often hired by those under protection rackets to take the rackets down. He often takes temporary jobs as a chef, due to his uncanny cooking skills, the result of years on the road. He has an excellent nose and palate, useful in the spice trade.

2 Likes

Accepted.

You can start pretty much anywhere, but my two suggestions would be Dulhen, the trading port in Gathens where Sarah, Ryko, Moenir and crew are, trying to gain support from the nation for their own, or the city of Kenasa, currently held by Nikidia, though starting in revolt. However, heā€™d have had to have been there for a while, as the gates and port to the city are closed to most outsiders for now.

Yeah. Iā€™ll figure it out. Probably Kenasa.

Alright, sounds good.

Also, sidenote: the big map has been updated to include a nation that the old one was missing.

After that a group went with pirates to Gathens to get the money and support and others stuck around being rebels and trying to gather support.

Then Iā€™ll say Asher stayed in Kenasa and had been sneaking around doing rebel things away from the group.

2 Likes

Well, my character is still hanging around in the area, so thereā€™s that.