.topic-list.categories a.title{
Color: #INSERTCOLORHERE;
}

That should do it.

2 Likes

#P R A I S E B A S E D V A R

thank you very much

@IllustriousVar

ā€¦Actually, could I ask another question?

this text here
is there any way to change that? iā€™ve been looking all through the code for it

7 Likes

.topic-list th {
color:#INSERTCOLORHERE;
font-weight: normal;
font-size: 1em;
}

2 Likes

thank you so much var

11 Likes

Hmm Should I make the board as hippie looking as possibleā€¦ Or as Dragon looking as possible.

2 Likes

Why not both?

2 Likes

I canā€™t tell you how happy I am that this is a thing.

Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

@IllustriousVar, sorry to bother you, but what is the url for the default boards background? the one with exxā€™s face, the TTV logo and random lego parts?

1 Like

No problem, you can find it via the ā€œinspect elementā€ method I proposed earlier, or by right clicking anywhere on the boards and selecting ā€œview page sourceā€. This is chrome stuff, but I know Firefox has a very simmilar system.

4 Likes

oh

whoops

but anyways, thanks man

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know a few things.

1: I have made a public theme you guys can use! It incorporates the classic colors of the old boards style, but adds the new exx background. This is the direct link:

(sorry I havenā€™t whitelisted the boards in adblock yet, pls dun ban meh)

2: If you are having trouble figuring out the way around Stylish and CSS, Iā€™m willing to help you guys make themes. Just tag me or reply to one of my comments and Iā€™ll see what I can do for you.

12 Likes

Ooh. This is cool. I think Iā€™ll have to try out making one myself.

If someone could make a list of all the different sections, and what they correspond to, that would be nice.

1 Like

HOTLINE MIAMI? oh man I have my favoriteā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks for this thing that I probably wonā€™t use but still is pretty cool

3 Likes

Trying this out now! Looks pretty neat!

5 Likes

Hey man i was wondering
i want a Theme based on BZpower and was wondering if you could help me out,
is it just basic HTML with stylish or is it something more advanced if itā€™s just HTML i can code that proof here Cuphead5998's Corner
but am not fluent with java or anything else

Itā€™s neither HTML or Java, itā€™s just plain old simple CSS. You arenā€™t writing any new elements for the themes, youā€™re merely manipulating how they appear by modifying the pre-written code weā€™ve provided.

5 Likes