Cyber-Hand's Forge

it have been while sense @Cyber-Hand made Bionicle Masks, so I wonder what’s going on?

He’s left the community without stating his departure. He stopped communicating with Rolloutreviews in regards to finishing the MoUP, and if you visit his Deviantart you can see that he’s been working on other projects over the months unrelated to Bionicle and ignoring any questions realted to the subject. Multiple people have even sent him pms and moat haven’t gotten a response, either. My assumption is that he’s thrown in the towel in terms of working on prints for the theme, but that’s totally within his right to do so. An official parting would’ve been nice instead of merely ghosting everyone but it is what it is. I wouldn’t hold out for his return. I would personally suggest looking into other Bionicle shop owners on Shapeways and maybe contacting them to inquire about any commissions or projects. Cyberhand unfortunately has put this behind him.

3 Likes

Hello, Crunchy.
I see you have 3D model of mask of ultimate power.
Last week ago I tried to contact with Cyber-Hand, but I see he left internet and Bionicle community.
I wanted to ask him about 3D model on facebook, but he didn’t answer.
So I comeback here to ask someone else who has a file model.
Please share with me. If it’s possible and you have model file.

Hello Zhocker,

No, I do not have a model of Cyber’s mask. I bought the print same as everyone else when it was on Shapeways.

2 Likes

Does anybody have the model for the MoUP?

I finally got his long lost mask model. However, I think I’ll make my version only by taking the CyberHand mask as a basis. I’m thinking of making it as if it were made by LEGO. I mean, I want to try to make a full version with all the qualities of the easy part. This mask should come out much cheaper on Shapeways. I might even sell a 3D model

3 Likes

Could you send me the file or tell me where you found it? I’ve been looking for it off and on for months now.

2 Likes

Could you also share the file with me. I’ve been searching for so long.

I won’t send you his file, but you can buy my mask from my etsy, it’s a way, WAY better.

2 Likes