Dakas "The Virus Toa"

Dakas, and old moc, the whole idea with him is that he’s a toa of virus, and can manifest weapons, specifically claws. but now has a giant sword called “Revolution” also trying this thing with statue esk/ back round design.

43 Likes

I love the build techniques used and the color scheme. However some of the proportions could be altered. The elbows seem like they could use more covering/armor. In some photos it appears that the neck may be too long for the body and head.

The sword is simply excellent. Throughout the entire build the main colors are balanced well, and you use system parts to great effect. The scenery is also rather nice.

1 Like

im working on the elbow armor, right now i need to figure out a better design as for the neck, it’s simply a trademark of mine, i’ve gotten more complaints about the necks of many of my moc lol

OOOoooOooOoooooOOO!!

The shaping is amazing on this guy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a build style that quite models itself after spidery limb textures and proportions like this one does, but what REALLY hits it home for me is the color. Black and metru red already look good together, but when you use marbled peices like Dume’s Kiril and those claws, and then blend the colors really well, it definitely sells the vibe.

A+/A+.

1 Like

I love the sword, and the whole moc entirely.

Hey! It’s turaga dume as a toa, cool!

1 Like

I really like the aesthetic of this guy. Would be interested to hear more about his history.

Oh WOW. This is wicked awesome. The leg design is super original and innovative. Those clawed hands are phenomenal. The pics look great and the figure is posed really well. And that sword!