Death Race!(RP topic)

“Hydron, I need you to corner Scrapper! Pull over in the middle of the road up ahead to cut him off!” Mark told Hydron.

@Toa_Radrix

Hydron listened to Mark and neared Scrapper to stop him

Scrapper shot his mini-gun at Hydron, while his tentacles snaked out of one of the bullet holes in his armour and started grasping Sadie’s vehicle.

Mark’s eyes widened as he saw Scrapper’s tentacles latch onto Sadie’s vehicle. “Sadie, look out!” Mark yelled.

As soon as Nameless came across a shadow, he’d phase into it, not coming out anywhere nearby or right away, it seems.

Sadie got out before scrapper had a grip on her “I’m fine.”

Hydron attempted to be hit by some of Scrapper’s bullets and duck behind some

Mark maneuvered behind Scrapper, trapping him in the middle of the road.
“it’s over, Scrapper! You’re trapped. Give up!” Mark shouted to Scrapper.

The Gamemaster looked on at Scrapper and the racers. They were ruining his game. The Gamemaster’s hand began to slide over to a button on the control panel in front of him.

Scrapper formed each of his tentacles into a gun and shot wildly while spinning round on his wheel feet.

Mark raised his shield to block the bullets.

“Scrapper, I have a confession to make.” The Gamemaster suddenly said, his hand approaching the button on the control panel.

The bullets ricocheted of the shield and blasted off Scrapper’s legs. His tentacles formed claws, which he used to scuttle around the terrain.

@Monopoly
“Scrapper, When I first met you in the arena, I knew from the very start that you were a fierce and powerful warrior. So when you offered to serve me, I gratefully took it especially after Eric’s ‘absence’.” The Gamemaster said, chuckling. “-However there is only room for one being at the top of the universe’s throne. I’m sorry, but I have to let you go.” The Gamemaster pressed the button, and the piece of rod that Scrapper was on opened and he fell in. The Gamemaster then pressed a button and magnetized Scrapper’s suit to the bottom of the ocean. “Scrapper, I hereby release you of your duties.” The Gamemaster said, pressing another button.

Holes in Scrapper’s suit opened, letting the frigid ocean water flood into the suit and releasing all oxygen, cutting off Scrapper’s air. The Gamemaster grinned as he watched Scrapper begin to helplessly drown.

Scrapper knew he would die eventually. He just hadn’t of thought it would come so soon. Especially with his healing factor. But the time had come.

One of his tentacles formed a blade, and cut a nearby tentacle off. As Scrapper writhed helplessly, the tentacle rose to the water’s surface. A large red eye appeared where the claw had been, as it slithered off into one the terrains many crevices.

A gray crystalline bolt would impale the ground beside him and begin spewing out a thick cloud of smoke.

The Gamemaster slowly turned around to face Nameless. If he was surprised, he hid it very well.

It’s unlikely he’d be able to see more than a silhouette of Nameless through the smoke.

And what seemed to be two more figures very similar in shape to him. They walked around to start to try and surround him.

The Gameaster glanced at the two other figures, confused. “and you are…?” he said slowly.

They stay silent. “People who want you dead.” Nameless tells him, as he might see him aim his crossbow towards Gamemaster.

OOC: If you’re unsure, it might help to check Nameless’ signup, specifically his abilities.

“What’s new?” The Gamemaster snarkily responded.

Mark observed the scene from afar, confused at the interaction taking place. “What’s going on over there?” he mumbled.

“That we won’t fail.” He said, shooting a Shadowbolt at Gamemaster.

All Mark would likely be able to see is the cloud of smoke Nameless had produced.