Death Race!(RP topic)

The Gamemaster attempted to dodge it, but the bolt struck his shoulder. He clutched it and winced in pain , doubling over slightly. Through it all, he still managed to muster a smile. “And why do you want me dead?” he asked the figures.

Mark’s eyes struggled topenetrate the cloud of smke, but it was nearly impossible to make out what as heppeing

@Toa_Radrix
@Khalsa721
@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Hey, do you know what’s happening over there?” Mark asked he others.

“It’s what we were paid for.” Nameless says, walking closer as the other two blocked Gamemaster’s escape routes. Nameless fires another Shadowbolt, hoping to compound the effects of the last one.

The Gamemaster fell against the wall, seething in pain from the bolts. “Over my…dead body…” He stuggled to say, slowly lifting his robotic arm as it transformed into a laser cannon. He then shot a blast at Nameless.

Nameless would ■■■■■ into shadows as he was shot at, reappearing beside Gamemaster, kicking his head. Two more figures would appear out of the shadowy smoke, along with a strange, deep growling. “You’re outnumbered.”

OOC: Or ARE you?

The Gamemaster huffed and puffed for a few seconds. Then he giggled. “I always have an Ace up my sleeve” he murmured.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Leadheads, would you kindly take care of Nameless for me?” The Gamemaster’s voice suddenly called out. to Leadhead and his army.

“You’re not the only one.” Nameless said as he pointed the Shaded Roulette at Gamemaster’s head, a powered bolt loaded. “We can escape quickly if need be, but if you’re dead it’ll be just fine.” He fired.

The Gamematser was suddenly on alert. Mustering all of the strength he had, he powered through the pain and quickly rolled out of the way, standing up on his feet. He darted out of the podium and dashed down a large winding staircase.

“…Divers”
Leadheads army stood at attention
“Blow up that staircase”
Leadhead points at the stairs the Gamemaster is fleeing down and in response the army opens fire

OOC: Are the divers shooting behind or in front of the Gamemaster on the staircase? I just want to know if they’re trying to help or harm him.

OOC:Harm
“I took the liberty of doing some impromptu surgery”

The Gamemaster stopped dead in his tracks, almost falling over the ledge of th now destroyed staircase. He looked at Leadhead and his army, then back at Nameless and his four companions. He was cornered.

Or at least, it seems

@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix
Mark saw the Gamemaster and drew his sword. “He’s trapped! Now’s our chance to confront him!” Mark said to Sadie, Boneson, Tonius and Hydron.

Hydron opened his blades to fight the Gamemaster

“Open fire”

Finally I’ll finish this." Sadie drew a sword

Nameless follows him out, shooting more smoke. His silhouette merges with the other four, looking like some large beast.

The Gamemaster dodged the firing squad, ducking behind a wall. He then came face-to-face with Sadie, and her shadow sword.
The Gamemaster chuckled. “So, you’ve come to kill me, huh? Finish what you’ve started?” He said. “Well then, go ahead, do it.” The Gamemaster said, opening his arms and giving Sadie a clear, open shot to strike him. “-I dare you.”

“I changed my mind about killing you. You don’t deserve that mercy.” She formed claws as she ripped his legs off “I’m going to make you wish you were dead.” She cut his arms off as she began digging her claws into his chest painfully thought making sure not to kill him.

@Khalsa721
Before she could do so, The Gamemaster caught Sadie’s arms in mid swing. He shook his head in disapproval. “sigh, I’ve taught you better than this, daughter.” he said, grinning. He then suddenly hoisted Sadie high above him and smashed her spine on his knee, throwing her body to the ground. Sadie wasn’t paralyzed, but she would be in excruciating pain.

Sadie got on her knees, glaring at him as she swung again “even if you escape again I will hunt you down.”

@Khalsa721
The Gamemaster swung his cane at Sadie to hold off her attack. “Good, then we can play more games together!” He responded as he quickly spun around whipped Sadie with his cane.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
He then turned his attention to the Leadhead army. The Gamemaster morphed his arm into a laser cannon and blasted a laser beam at the crowd of divers.