Death Race!(RP topic)

The Gamemaster raised an eyebrow. “What?” he said, caught off gaurd.

“you heard me”
Lead head slowly walked up to the game master

1 Like

The Gamemaster shrugged. “I…uh, I don’t know. I think you would be kicking me?”

The Gamemaster suddenly turned around and fired a laser blast at Leadhead, hoping to catch him off guard.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Leadhead ducked the blast before clamping down on the gamemaster’s wrist which he then used to pummel the game master with his own hand

“Better question: Why are you hitting yourself?”

1 Like

The Gamemaster’s fist kept bashing on his own mask, to the point where he was almost knocked out. Mustering his strength, the Gamemaster fired a laser blast at Leadhead’s chest while he was distracted, freeing himself.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
The Gamemaster threw 5 throwing knives at Toniys and Boneson.

@Toa_Radrix
The Gamemaster suddenly fired a surprise laser blast at Hydron, hoping to catch him off guard.

@Khalsa721
The Gamemaster then swung his bladed cane at Sadie. “Go ahead, strike me with your sword, if you can!” He dared.

@Runa
The Gamemaster looked around the large room, searching for Nameless. He waited to see if he would suddenly reappear and sabotage him.

Sadie launched several dark spikes as she rushed behind him, aiming to at least graze him.

1 Like

OOC: those two left

1 Like

@Khalsa721
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix

The Gamemaster was struck and impaled by shadow every spike that was launched at him. He stumbled back, kneeling down as blood flowed from many areas in his body. Mark watched the whole scene. It all seemed so easy.

Too easy.

The Gamemaster clutched his chest as he fell over and plummeted into a pool…of energized protodermis. Mark was on alert as he saw the Gamemaster begin to mutate inside the pool. At the same time, the giant machine was activated. The various gears and mechanisms within the machine began to move, going to work.

“XALNERGY EXTRACTION IN PROGRESS” 

An electronic voice announced. From the tip of the machine’s spire, a sphere of black energy was materialized. The energy was sent down through the machine, and into the pool that the Gamemaster’s body was in. Mark watched as the Xalnergy and Energized Protodermis flowed into the Gamemaster’s wounds, charging his body with powerful cosmic energy.

The Gamemaster suddenly rose out from the pool, arms crossed over his chest like a vampire rising from the crypt. The silver liquid around him flowing off his body. His form floated out of the pool, and he hovered in the air, reborn. Cracks had formed over the wounds where he was struck by the shadow spike, from which a bright blue energy shined. Glowing blue cracks had also formed around the eyes of his mask as well. The Gamemaster’s body was larger, and his cape was shredded at its tails. “BEHOLD, MY TRUE POWER!” he boomed, launching a blast of energy from his hand at Mark. Mark rolled out of the way at the last moment. Suddenly, a rift formed in the fabric of reality, and a gaping black hole appeared, drawing in Sadie, Mark, Skader, Leadhead and Nameless.
The group then found themselves in what appeared to be some sort of pocket dimension. Chaos was all around them, nothing but a void of black holes and energy storms. The only ground they stood on was a small platform of rock. The Gamemaster materialised before them, hovering in the air. He summoned a storm of flames to rain down on them, which he then froze into ice spikes, just to give everyone the slightest taste of what he was now capable of with his new powers. “This is it, everyone. Fight with everything you have!” Mark declared, drawing his sword.

The final battle had begun.

“The deep will claim you fool!”
Leadhead leaps up before driving his claws deep into the gamemaster’s face

1 Like

The Gamemaster’s body suddenly disappeared in poof of smoke as Leadhead struck him. His sinister laughter could be heard from all directions. He could be anywhere. Or everywhere. Or nowhere at all.
Suddenly, The Gamemaster reappeared, quickly hurling sharp blades of energy at Leadhead and laughing maniacally. “What makes you think you could ever beat me?!” the Gamemaster gloated to Leadhead.

“I am a trans dimensional prison guard encased in massive diving suit you are a poncy idiot who watched SAW a few too many times and has just chugged super drugs”

1 Like

The Gamemaster laughed again, slowly losing a bit of his sanity every minute. The energy was be consuming his mind and soul.

He charged up a giant orb of dark matter and hurled it at Leadhead.

Leadhead loaded a clip into his gun before firing a stream of vanta-black bullets at the orb, shattering it

“Antimatter rounds. I came prepared for an army”

The Gamemaster grinned. “Then you shall get one.” he declared. He suddenly began multiplying, and 10 Gamemasters flew towards Leadhead.

“A N T I M A T T E R R O U N D S!”

Leadhead dumped round after round into each copy with mechanically augmented aim

1 Like

The Gamemaster charged up an orb of black shadow energy in his robotic hand. He then hurled the dark energy at Nameless.
@Runa

Sadie blocked the dark energy, hoping her shadow powers might be able to absorb the energy.

Sadie would be able to absorb the shadow energy, and was imbued with powerful cosmic energy. Her powers would be greatly boosted for a brief amount of time.
@Toa_Radrix
The Gamemaster’s eyes began to gliw, and he shot lasers out of his eyes towards Hydron.

Sadie smiled, rushing at him as she formed a skeletal firm behind her, its claws slashing at the gamemaster as she prepared to stab him

Hydron dodged the laser “Remember this??!” He shot his core laser