Death Race!(RP topic)

The Gamemaster was slashed by Sadie’s shadow avatar, scratch marks appearing on his suit.

@Toa_Radrix
The Gamemaster was blasted 10 feet away by Hydron’s laser. Suddenly, his wounds disappeared. Mark’s eyes widened. “What the…”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
The Gamemaster then charged up his Laser cannon and fired a HUGE blast at Leadhead.

“Not again.” Hydron saw how the Gamemaster healed instantly

Skader suddenly stood up, glaring behind his mask. “I have met many _un_radical people in my life, but I have never seen someone as unradical as you.” Suddenly, Skader raised his hands to his mask and removed it. A man with blond dreadlocks and a mullet was revealed. He also had a blond soul patch, and wore a backwards baseball cap. Blades ejected from Skader’s armor and covered his body, giving a whole new meaning to the term edgelord. “Prepare to die!” Skader exclaimed as he raised a katana to the Gamemaster.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
The Gamemaster suddenly teleorted away from sight. He then appeared in front of Nameless and his robotic arm morphed into a saw. He swung the saw at Leadhead, hoping to surprise him and catch him off guard.

Leadhead caught the blade before punching the Gamemaster in the face

The Gamemaster reeled back from the punch. He then focused his sights on Mark. RThe Gamemaster fired a laser blast at Mark, and knocked him down. Mark retched on the ground, angered by all of the injustice dealt to him by the Gamemaster. He transformed into Bererker, and charged at the Gamemaster. The Gamemaster disappeared, then reappeared behind Bererker and blasted him in the back. Berserker whipped around and swung his clawed fist at the Gamemaster, but the Gamemaster caught it and flipped Bererker’s body onto the ground. He conjured a pile of rubble and dropped it onto Bererker, knocking him out.

“Do you see what I can do? Do you even have an idea of what i’m capable of? If I really wanted to, I could kill you all right now. But that wouldn’t be fun. We have all eternity together, you and I.” The Gamemaster said as he hurled another laser blast at Leadhead from the air.

Leadhead sighed before stabbing himself with a purplish syringe

“What are you doing?” the Gamemaster said, his eyes narrowing.

His helmet separated at the riveted seams opening into a glowing purple mass

The Gamemaster stepped back a bit, preparing for whatever Leadhead was about to do.

“Disintegration.Ray”
A beam of intense purple energy blasted towards the Gamemaster it destroyed any dust air and light and sound in it’s path

The Gamemaster shrieked as he was disintigrated by the ray. But it wasn’t over yet. The Gamemaster reappeared in front of Leadhead. He was beginning to lose control of the Xalnergy. Thye Gamemaster seemed to have morphed into a monsterous fiend, a demon wioth shadow and darkness flowing from him. The writhing thing that THe Gamemaster had become was grinning widely.

Leadhead seemed completely still a foul red steam was radiating from him it smelt like burning steak

The Gamemaster slung his long, shadowy arm at Leadhead’s face like a whip.

The whip struck

The Gamemaster cackled maniacally. He then grew to the size of a giant, towering high above the platform. “I AM A GOD!” The Gamemaster boomed. He then swatted one of his large hands at the group, intending to squash them like flies.

The steam stopped and a dark pinkish fluid started leaking out of gaps the steam came out of

The Gamemaster’s mask began to crack a bit, and 5 long dark tongues shot out of his mouth and grabbed the warriors. He then began to lift them toward his mouth, booming with laughter.
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix

The pink fluid burned like acid it seared through molecules

One of the Gamemaster’s tongues dissolved and Leadhead fell to the ground.

Skader sliced another of The Gamemaster’s tongues with his katana and fell to the ground.

The Gamemaster hurled a ball of shadow energy at Leadhead.

The blast flung his limp body across the room, It hit a wall and fell to the ground