Death Race!(RP topic)

The Gamemaster boomed with laughter. “Your weakness is pitiful.” he gloated.

@Khalsa721
He then brought Sadie closer to his mouth with his tongue.

Leadhead jerked back into life his eye port turning yellow. He dashed and ran towards the Gamemaster and clamped a huge chunk of his flesh

The flesh dissolved into shadows and exploded into purple flames in Leadhead’s face. The Xalnergy was beginning to become unstable.

@Toa_Radrix
The Gamemaster shot a shadow blast at Hydron

She squirmed a bit, stabbing his tongue and getting out as she formed dark wings on her back.

The Gamemaster’s form became even more unstable, morphing into a more abstract vortex of void energy. Berserker suudenly burst out of thre rubble unexpectedly. He charged towards the Gamemaster and punched into him with all four fists. The Gamemaster’s form dissolved as all of the Xalnergy left his body. The Gamemaster shrieked loudly. “NOOOOOOO!” The Xalnergy then turned on the Gamemaster, consuming his form and becoming unstable. There was a bright explosion, and everyone was returned back from the pocket void, and they were once again inside the fortress.

The Gamemaster lay on the ground, no longer with his powers. “I was a god! you ruined everything! Now i’ll never be able to bring her back…” The Gamemaster then looked up, glaring at the group. He morphed his arm into a laser cannon and aimed it at everyone. “I WILL KILL YOU ALL-” Suddenly, a large axe blade smashed into the Gamemaster’s skull from behind. It buried deep into his head, and his mask was split halfway down the middle. Blood seeped over the Gamemaster’s mask as he lay on his knees. He stuttered, trying to say something but he couldn’t get it out due to the shock he was in. “Bu-but-but…That’s cheating!” He said in horror. Berserker suddenly ripped the axe from his head and smashed the Gamemaster’s body across the room, obliterating his spine. The Gamemaster’s mask was knocked off his face as his flailing body slammed into a wall and slid to the ground. Blood pooled around his still body.
Berserker roared as he shrank down and turned back into Mark, seething with rage.
“We finlaly did it. We won.” Mark declared, staring at The Gamemaster’s body.

It was over. The Gamemaster was dead.
@Runa
@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix

“Are you okay? You sure took a beating out there.” Mark said to Leadhead.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

no response

The Gamemaster’s mask had come off, revealing his face. Had he not been corrupted with evil and madness, he may have been a handsome man.
Mark noticed a note sticking out of the Gamemaster’s pocket. He pulled it out and examined it. The paper was aged and torn around the edges, seeming to have been written decades ago. The text was faded, but it was just barely legible enough for Mark to read it:

Dearest Martha,
It has been a long and hard war that I am fighting in. Every day, I risk my life, but the one thing that makes it bearable is the thought of you waiting for me at home. I am sorry that I had to leave so suddenly. You know that if it were up to me, I would have stayed here with you. I never wanted to fight in this war, but here I am. I promise that I will come back home to you soon, and we can play games together.
Love, Jonathan

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Khalsa721
Mark shook his head, passing the note to Leadhead and Sadie. “I guess he wasn’t always evil.” He mumbled. He then sat down on his knees and lay his head down. Something was clearly eating at Mark.

1 Like

Leadhead didn’t move

1 Like

Mark looked up, confused by Leadhead’s stillness. He approached Leadhead’s body. “Leadhead, are you alright?” Mark asked, studying his body.

@L.O.S.S-KAL

No movement no light from the porthole

“Leadhead?!” Mark said, shaking his body hard. He feared for the worst.

He toppled over

Mark tore off Leadhead’s helmet, trying to find out what was wrong.

Too say it looked bad was an understatement. It looked like he had been stuck with a bolt of lighting continuously for three seconds

OOC: Is he dead?

IC: Mark looked down at Leadhead, an expression of fear on his face. He couldn’t afford to lose another one of his friends, like Kad and Tarkur.

OOC:…kinda
IC:Mark saw that his flesh was still writhing rhythmically like lungs

1 Like

“WAKE…UP!!!” Mark roared, punching hard into Leadhead’s flesh in attempt to revive him.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Red juices spat up from the flesh.
A small nearly empty syringe containing red fluid rolled out from under him

It seemed like a long shot, but Mark injected the syringe into Leadhead to revive him. “Please work…” Mark pleaded.

“did…did someone drop a brick on my face?”