Death Race!(RP topic)

Boneson rips of an arm and prepares to throw it across the line Tonius on the other hand simply reaches out

@Runa Skader threw down some marbles to throw Nameless’ vehicle off balance.

Nameless veered to the side, using a nearby mound of dirt as a ramp to jump over them, shooting shadowbolts at Skader.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Skader was hit by the bolts and thrown off balance, creating an opening for the other racers to get ahead of him.

Boneson saw the finish and hurled his bony arm. While Tonius leapt off his shield colliding with the arm in a fabulous display

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
All the racers crossed the finish line. The Gamemaster waved down the checkered flag. “Good race, everyone. You all did good, but sadly, I can only name 3 winners today.” He studied a replay of the race for a few minutes, trying to figure out who crossed the finish line first. Eventually, the Gamemaster came to a decision. “The winners are: Tonius in first, Nameless in second, and Skader in third.” He thn turned to Scrapper.
@Monopoly
“Scrapper, may you present the medals?” he asked, handing a gold, silver, and bronze medal to Scrapper.

“W00T!” yells Tonius while Boneson grumpily reattaches his arm

Scrapper reluctantly presents the medals to the winners.

Skader took the third place medal, grumbling to himself.

@Runa
He then turned to Nameless. “You just got lucky. You may have won this race, but i’m still more Xtreme than you, dude!”

Nameless turned to him. “So you keep saying.”

@Runa
Skader got in Nameless’ face in an attempt to intimidate him. “Wanna bet?”

He’d see a cold stone stare returned at his eyes. “No. I don’t need your stupid money.” He turns and starts to leave.

@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“Alright, racers. You may now retire to the lodge for the night. You’ve got another big race ahead of you tomorrow.” The Gamemaster said, ushering them off the track.

@Monopoly
When the racers had left, the Gamemaster turned to Scrapper. ¨Scrapper, thereś something I want to show you." He said, leading him into a room. Inside the room was a suit of armor, which looked just like the armor that Scrapper had worn in Arena Battle. However, it was now a silver color, having been recently created, and integrated with more advanced technology. ¨Do you know why I am showing this to you?" The Gamemaster asked Scrapper.

“Erm… no?”

The Gamemaster put his arm on Scrapper’s shoulder. “I have had many righthand men in the past- Sadie, Eric…” He turned around. “But you… so far, you have managed to impress me more than any of my other assistants. Consider this to be my gift of trust.” The Gamemaster motioned to the suit. “But remember, this trust must not be broken, or else… do you understand?”

“As you wish.”

@Monopoly
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa

The next day, it was time for the race. Skader zoomed up towards Tonius. “Ready to get owned today, N00B?”

“Did…did ye just use numbers in place of letters?”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Y3Ah 1 D1D. Y0U G0T A 970Bl3M W1TH THAT, DUD3?”

“I swear to God I will smack ye If thou would continue”