Death Race!(RP topic)

“C0NT1NU3 WHAT, DUD3?”

Skader is met with a steel gauntlet to the nose

Tonius’ blow put a crack in Skader’s mask. He stumbled backwards, landing on his butt. “Harsh, dude…” He mumbled.

@Runa
“What about you? Are you ready to get your rear end handed to you today?” he asked nameless.

Edited for language- Prentice1215

“No.” Nameless responds as he takes his bike out of shadowspace and starts working on it a bit.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Monopoly
Soon, a ship arrived and transported the racers to their next track. They eventually arrived on a harsh, volcanic planet. All around them was nothing but fire and lava. The Gamemaster was waiting for them at the track, along with Scrapper, who was now wearing his new armor. “welcome to today’s race, everyone. Are you guys ready?” the Gamemaster asked enthusiastically

Nameless nods. “Let’s get this over with.”

The Gamemaster nodded. “Very well. Racers, prepare your vehicles!”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Skader adjusted his gear, making sure everything was in check. “May the worst rcer lose, roight?” he said to Tonius and Boneson, laughing.

Boneson and Tonius looked at eachother before Tonius mounted the barrel upon his shield as if it were a sled he then joins Boneson it the barrel
“You cannot defeat us united” Boneson and Tonius claim in unison

Skader turned to Nameless. “It’s on.” he said, revving the rockets on his back.

Nameless revved his engine, otherwise staying silent.

“3…2…1…” The Gamemaster waved down his checkered flag. “GO!”
Skader took off immediately. “Eat my dust, dudes!” he shouted. Skader preformed maneuvers and circled around the other racers, showing off.

@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix

Suddenly, 3 figures appeared on the tracks, as if they had teleported out of the shadows. It was a man, a woman, and an android. Skader screeched to a halt, flipping over a few times. “Woah… did i hit my head hard, or did i just two dudes and a dudette appear on the road?” he said, shaking his head.

The Gamemaster gasped, not expecting this to happen at all. Uh oh… He thought. “I’ve got a bone to pick with you, Gamemaster!” Mark shouted, pointing his sword to him. The Gamemaster shifted around uncomfortably. “Um… Well, it appears that we have a surprise group of new contestants!” he said, pretending to ignore what was happening. Mark grinned. “Well in that case, I think there’s one more contestant you should meet!”
@L.O.S.S-KAL
Mark pulled out a large metal flare gun, and shot it into the air. please see this, Leadhead… He silently prayed.

Leadhead dramatically breaches from a submarine hurled out of a portal before saluting
“I see the flare and I answer the call, ready for duty sir!”

By now, the Gamemaster’s bowels had been evacuated. “Leadhead! how’s it been!” Mark said, approaching him.

“Boring, the city fell into ruin because of some old fish thing with a southern accent, you?”

Hydron took his blasters out from his waist “Look what happens if you betray your allies! Now,I am with them”

"Well, long story short, the Gamemaster had assembled a team of villains to help him build a teleportation machine, and now he’s here. Oh, and he apparently has a daughter.(@Khalsa721)

“A daughter? Do I kill her?”

Nameless skidded to a halt. So my employer isn’t the only one after him. He thought to himself.

“So what do we do here?” Sadie asked mark, confused though it seemed he knew about this,

@Khalsa721
“Nah, she’s cool.” Mark said to Leadhead.
@Runa
Mark ran up to Nameless, Skader, Tonius and Bonesone. “Look, we came here to warn you. This race isn’t what you think, and the Gamemaster is really a corrupted villain!” He said.