Death Race!(RP topic)

Leadhead tosses Mark another flare
“fire that and i’ll start firing”

Mark nodded, taking the flare.

@Monopoly
"I see the Gamemaster gave you a new pretty dress."Mark sneered as he worked on his vehicle.

leadhead chuckles at this insult

“I hope you can still remember that match in the arena. Looks like your old friend’s here to say hello.” Scrapper retaliated as he gestured to his rebuilt mini gun.

Mark glared at the weapon. Although he had already been through so much, it still intimidated him and brought about bad memories. He could fell Beserker underneath the surface, but it was slight. “Why are you doing this? What could’ve happened to make you like this?” he said, mostly thinking out loud.

@Toa_Radrix
Not expecting any meaningful response from Scrapper, Mark went over to Hydron. “What vehicle are you making?” he asked him.

“A…Hydronocycle… My style…” He responded .Hydron made some kind of motorocycle, with an armor like the one he wore on him.

"Mark gave an impressed whistle at Hydron’s vehicle. “Nice.” “Far out, dude!” Skader remarked, also impressed.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
Mark approached Tonius. “Sweet armor and weapons. Where’d you get them?” he asked.

“A knight should always be properly armed”

“Agreed.” Mark said, nodding. “My armor is more for show. It does provide protection, but I mostly where it because I like the barbaric aesthetic. What Kingdom are you from?”

“Californiheim”

Hmm, sounds a lot like California… Mark thought.

@Runa
@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix
@L.O.S.S-KAL
The next day, it was time for the race. The Gamemaster had decided to skip the lava track and go straight to the ice track. All of the racers were at the starting line, in between a canyon of tall ice sheets and glaciers. Mark approached Sadie. “I just wanna apologize in advance for crushing you in this race.” He teased her.

Nameless revs his engine, ready to take off.

Tonius and boneson were doing their team up technique while leadhead impatiently waited for the flare

@Runa
@Toa_Radrix
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Khalsa721
@Monopoly
“Racers, start your engines!” The Gamemaster shouted. Mark and Skader revved their engines, preparing to take off. “Three…Two…One…” the Gamemaster waved down his checkered flag. “GO!”

Skader blasted off, followed By Mark shortly afterwards.

Mark smashed his car up against Sadie’s, lodging his blades into the side of her vehicle.

Nameless took off, not trying to attack others yet, just trying to get ahead.

Skader quickly zoomed up behind Nameless, hot on his tail.

leadhead in a much slower vehicle drove up behind scrapper
“Hehehe”

OOC: Scrapper isn’t racing… yet.

IC: @Runa
@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix
@L.O.S.S-KAL

A rumbling was heard throughout the ice track. Suddenly, large chunks of ice began to fall down, striking random parts of the track. “Look out!” Mark shouted as he crazily maneuvered around the falling ice boulders, skidding on the ice. The boulders continued to fall down and roll around on the track.

“Sigh”
Tonius started plowing through the ice with his mace while boneson steered. Leadhead simply crashed through the ice with ease

@Runa
A large ice boulder crashed down and rolled quickly towards Nameless.

Meanwhile, Skader swiftly maneuvered around the ice with little effort. He turned around to Nameless to brag, but crashed into an ice boulder after letting his guard down.
@Toa_Radrix
Two large Ice Boulders fell from the canyon, falling right above Hydron. He would have to act fast to get out of the way.