Death Race!(RP topic)

Some fire burst out of the motorcycle’s back and Hydron was out of the way

@L.O.S.S-KAL

More ice boulders rolled towards Leadhead as Mark blasted past him. “Later, scrub!” he taunted.

“He’s innocent he’s innocent he’s innocent he’s innocent”

OOC: [quote=“L.O.S.S-KAL, post:125, topic:47013, full:true”]
“He’s innocent he’s innocent he’s innocent he’s innocent”
[/quote]
?

IC: Skader recovered from his fall, and shot his Grappling hook into Tonius’ shield. “I’ll get you this time, knight dude!”

OOC: he’s trying to find the urge to not shoot
“BUENOS DIAS!”
Boneson screams as he pops out and starts gnawing at the hook

Skader karate copped Boneson’s head and shouted “BUENAS NOCHES POR FAVOR, SENORA!” he shouted, not really knowing how to speak spanish.

1 Like

“Ow, i’ll give you that for the meme factor alone though”
Boneson goes back into the barrel shield

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Skader smirked, retracting his grappling hooks. He zoomed up to Mark and Leadhead and shot his Grappling hooks into them. Mark turned to Leadhead, grinning. “What do you say, team up?” he offered, looking back at Skader.

“mmmgkggkjsafhkjhasjkh! REALLY!? HIM!?”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
“What, really?!” Mark laughed crazily. “No, I meant team up against him!”

“Oh okay…want a gun?”
leadhead waves a hand cannon

Mark smiled. “Nah, I prefer the sword.” He brought his sword out and severed Skader’s grappling hook. Skader stumbled back and fell down, rolling with the wheels on his back.
@Runa
Skader shot his grappling hook into Sadie’s vehicle, riding on the back of her vehicle and causing it to skid on the ice.
@Toa_Radrix
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Khalsa721
“We gotta team up against this loser!” Mark shouted to the others racers. All of the racers began to ascend a steep, snowy mountain.

“Done and done.”
Leadhead pulls out his minigun loads a canister of ammo and fires

the bullets bounced off Skader’s armor.
@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Skader suddenly released a large lightning blast form his suit. The electricity bolts touched nearly everything on the track and the racers. Mark’s vehicle was struck by the bolt, and his vehicle spun out of control.

Hydron jumped off his vehicle just one moment before it exploded

Sadie teleported out before hers exploded, highjacking an undamaged car.

@Khalsa721
@Runa
Sadie’s new Car was pretty much the same as the old one. The vehicle was driving right behind Nameless’ bike.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Mark turned to Leadhead. “On second thought, i’ll take the laser cannon.”

Nameless sees it and fires Gunslinger’s back-facing shooter at her.

“I can do better a plasma caster”
Leadhead pulls out a large pump-action weapon with two barrels and a frontal shield added two canisters seemingly filled with lightning sparked were connected to the barrels
“HEY YOU THE 60’S CALLED!, THEY WAN’T THEIR EVERYTHING BACK”
he fires and two massive bolts of purple energy come out and impact skader

@Khalsa721

Sadie’s new vehicle just missed Nameless’ projectiles.

The racers were fast approaching the finish line. Suddenly, the walls of the ice canyon started to crumble, falling to the ground and onto the track, creating a major hazard for the racers. A large chunk of ice fell and began to drop right over Sadie’s vehicle.