Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

OOC: Yes.

The bell rings. The three paths start to close.

Vlad randomly ran in the one from right (3).

Path 3 leads to the glowing lights, he’s been here before.

Steel Guy walked back in the room where the boulder was.

The sequence activates, Paths 1, 2, and 3, close. Path 4 opens.

He walked to path 4.

Path four leads to the center pillar, there are four lights on it. Three of them are activate. The door closes behind him, and five metal statues are pushed up from pillars, hidden in the ground. They walk off and their eyes glow yellow. They all have five moons engraved into their chests.

“Well I don’t know if you are Greek Goddesses or something, but I am looking for a magic artifact. Do you know where I can find it?”

The statues walk in a circle around Vlad. They stare at him, with their glowing yellow eyes. They don’t appear to have mouths.

Vlad sighed, and tried to use the sign language.
“I…”
and he pointed to him.
“Want you…”
and he pointed to them.
“to tell…”
and he used his hand to make a mouth that was talking.
“me…”
and he pointed to him again.
“the location of a magical item!”
He didn’t knew what to make for the last words, so he showed a treasure chest on his phone.

The statues stop and reverse walking around him two time before stopping. This seemed like an automated process. The five statues walked to a wall, where pillars came down and crushed them. The floor opens up revealing a new being. It is covered in shadows. The only detail that could be made out is the eyes. One eye had a golden iris and the white of the eye was replaced with a purple that was near black. The other eye was entirely red. The shadowy being walks closer, getting more and more decrepit as it nears him, though it only seems to be growing stronger. The being turns right and walks towards the center pillar it touches the last light, that wasn’t glowing. The light activates, glowing red. The being looks at Vlad and appears to smile, based off his eyes. The center pillar lowers, revealing a satchel.

“Fffffffffffff…” Hitora starts, before looking around. “Anyone got a bucket?”

“Hi.”
Vlad said.

Antama chuckles,
“You better do something.”

@Toa_Vladin
The being covered in darkness walks towards Vlad, whispering,
“Soon…”
He vanishes, leaving the satchel.

“Yeah. See you soon!”
He walked closer to the satchel.
“Is this the relic? Seriously? A satchel? How am I even suppose to get out of here?!”

The pillar lift him up, into the first circular room, at the start of the maze.

“REALLY?! i COULD JUST BLOW THE FLOOR!”
He sighed loudly and flew out the hole where he came from.

Geet rests by the fireplace, in the plateau. He sad because he didn’t find anything in the waters.

Vlad took oh his helmet and one of his gauntlets. He put his bare hand in the satchel, wanting to see if it has something.
“Empty?! Really! Come on! Even a hammer could have been better!”
Suddenly he felt that he had something in his hand: a hammer. He took it out, and looked shocked at it.
“No!”
He put the hand in the bag and though: circular iron piece. The piece ended up in his hand.
“I can’t believe this!”
He put his hand and thought: Bionicle Hau Mask piece. And he took one.
“I need to show to that moc this!”
And he ran away, towards the plateau.