Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

as he investigates purukoura gets closer to why seems to be the source of the fire

Steel Dude looked at him as he was approaching. He activated his hand lasers and pointed them to him.
“All right. Another moc. That starts to get annoying. Who are you? Why are you here?”

woah woah woah i’m purukoura put down yer weapons in just trying to find out what started this fire

OOC: I thought that you won’t do this all the time but if you want somebody to understand you, you need to use . , and " ". Especially in an rp.
IC: “This is a camp fire, can’t you see?”
He then remembered why he was there and asked:
“Have you got a letter from an azure portal too?”

OOC: @Toa_Vladin To clarify there is a forest fire in the jungle…it would be near the dragon and Hitora.

1 Like

OOC: OOOHhhh… Soooorry.

1 Like

Scavenger is now back at the plateau that he was at before.

Steel Guy waved at him.

as purukoura reaches the begining of the fire he steadily starts to put it out
ooc just remember he hasnt read the note yet

1 Like

Hitora was still carrying burning trees and throwing them into the nearest water source.

ooc ok this has been dead a while so ima try to move it along
ic purukoura in the distance sees someone else trying to put out the fire and makes his way towards them

1 Like

The fire lessens from their efforts. Antama watches in the distance smiling. Geet pokes the fire, how long do they have?

A strange cracks spreads deep in the water. Is breaks the dimensional barrier enough to let an arm through. The arm pushes against the breach, trying to open it further.

Antama flies back to Geet. He looks at Geet. He mentions something about the location of an “energy synthesizer” and it’s ability to synthesize energy. Geet asks why it’s important. Antama asks how those portals opened up. The ones from the letters. Geet understands. He nods and asks if it can be used the other way. Antama says, that there’s only one way to find out, but it be best to do once everyone has gathered. Antama flies off to see how the fire is doing.

Vlad was taking off his suite.

as purukoura looks in his bag for a water bottle to put out more fire his hand brushes against the letter

1 Like

Antama watches the fire, it has lessened since last he saw. He smiled at the two busy workers, who were putting out the flames.

Geet rests at the fireplace. He goes over the information in his head.

reading the letter purukoura finally learns why he was sent here

1 Like

Scavenger exists.

Geet waves at Scavenger. He asks,
“What’s your plan?”

“I’m supposed to have a plan?”

Geet looks at him,
“Most people have a plan for their life. Some wish to get a certain job and do things along their span of their life. Others live by the moment. So, you do need a plan, and aren’t really supposed to, depending on your view of life.”

In the ocean deep, a spacial crack widens, and more shadow-like creatures escape. They head to the surface, walking on the ocean floor.