Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

ooc i have nothing i am able to do because i’m not getting much structure

Geet notices something dark in the waters. It’s one of Symphony’s copies. He looks for the sky for Antama. Antama is too far away for Geet to call to him. He motions Scavenger (@Toa_Distraxx) to run west, towards the dragon. Geet sighs,
“I think one of our bogies are here.”
He stands up and stretches,
“It might be best to go west to the dragon. There’s a machine called the energy synthesizer, it can open portals between realms/universes. That dragon knows where it is, he was safeguarding it. If Symphony gets his grimy claws on it he could take over universes/realms quicker than what he’s been currently doing. I should be able to hold off the shadow copy in time for you to get to the dragon.”
Multiple Shadow copies arrive on the shoreline of the continent. There’s one at the jungle bays and one at the beach by the desert and canyons.

OOC: @spiderstan I am sorry that I haven’t been good at adding structure to the story. I was hoping it would be more like a sandbox with a big bad that would threaten all of the universes/multiverse/realms and would be the “final boss”. I’m planning on moving forward with the story and try to correct my mistakes. If I make on it would be nice if a player tells me, like you did when you mentioned that you weren’t getting much structure. Seeing stuff like that does help me a bunch and I’m hoping that I can fix my mistakes moving forwards. Any help is awesome. Thanks.

Scavenger nods, and runs towards Antama.

At the shoreline, the dead-like shadow copy charges at Geet, it pushes him back from the sudden speed. It has amazing physical capabilities. The dragon, Antama hovers near the jungle, there’s a forest fire that nearly gone, only a couple of trees are left burning.

A mask floats around off the ground. Hands sure would be cool.

1 Like

The floating mask would find itself on a continent, the southwestern side is covered in forests and jungles, the northeastern is covered in a desert and canyons.

Mukhavada moves it’s body/Head/ooof around. “Huh. A place. Fun.”

The realm had barely any signs of civilizations, it is covered in natural wildlife.

“Yikes. No people but… Yikes. What do I have to do now.”

Depending on where he is, he might see a flying dragon.

The mask tilts itself onto its back. “What’s that. Is that organic. I haven’t seen organic creatures since… Literally never.”

The dragon seems to be watching two beings deal with a forest fire.

Mukhavada looks at the dragon. “I shouldn’t be near that. Yikes.”

The dragon smiles and starts to lower itself to the ground. It has not noticed or seen Mukhavada yet.

Mukhavada slowly floats for the ground and places itself down lightly.

The dragon glances around, seeing if the fire spread without his notice.

Seeing as Mukhavada is a mask, it does it’s best to see

The dragon turns to watch the two beings.

Vlad was upgrading his suit.

seeing the dragon purukoura rushes twirls it and starts examining it "interesting, interesting, never seen anything like this
ooc: thanks for adding more structure i’m glad you saw my comment

1 Like