Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

Scavenger gets to where Antama is.

Vlad finished his limbs.

Antama sees Scavenger run up. He glances at Purukoura with a slight annoyance. He turns back to Scavenger,
“What is it?”

There’s a loud explosion deep in the jungle. A show-like figure lurks deep in the forest. Not long after the first loud explosion, a yell come from the canyons.

“Symphony.”

Vlad heard it and started to suit up.

Antama nods and looks at him intensely, “Gather the others, it is time for you to leave this place. I’ll stay and hold him off. The machine in at the southern most island, in the crescent cave.”
Antama looks at Purukoura, (@spiderstan)
“I’d prefer if you went with this being, the true monster is coming.”
Antama calls out to Hitora (@Runa),
“it’s time to leave, leave with this being.”
Antama points at Scavenger.

Symphony’s shadow copy scours the jungle, nearing the giant dragon. Antama flies up and dives towards the canyons, he grabs Geet, who is missing half a left arm and drops him by Scavenger. Antama roars,
“All beings! Symphony has arrived.”
(@Toa_Vladin, @Omega_Tahu, @LTVmocs)
Every being should be able to hear the roar.

Vlad finished suiting up. His suit was looking like an improvised version ofIron Man’s Mark 2 suit.

Raere heads towards the roar, raising his rifle. He begins searching for this “Symphony.”

The mask floats back up and starts moving away

Near the beach by the canyons, there’s a shadow-like being. It seems injured, but it seems extremely confident. A second shadow-like being crawled from the water and grinned with delight of murder.The two beings look identical, other than the injuries.

@LTVmocs The dragon flies back and glances at the mask for a second. It doesn’t seem to notice but it heads to the southern most island and circles it.

OOC: @Toa_Vladin question where is you guy? If I remember correctly he was at the fireplace, where Geet was. If that’s the case, there are two shadow copies where you are and I would be careful. They seem murderous.

Now that Vlad was fully suit, he realized that there were two clone mocs there.
“Uhm, hi?”

One of them stares at Vlad and grins, showing his messed up teeth. Both of the shadow copies have an undead-like appearance and are constantly adjusting their bodies.

Raere takes aim.

OOC: how far away are they from Raere?

“Dude… You need to wash your teeth…”

OOC: i would say near 200ft or under. Within a decent distance, seeing you were heading towards them.

IC: The shadow copies walk apart from each other. One heads to Vlad’s right and the other to Vlad’s left. (@Toa_Vladin)

Vlad prepares two repulsors.

They circle him and speed up, staying at opposite sides from each other. They increase in speed and prove to have a strong physical prowess. Nearby is a broken metal arm that looks like it was bitten into. The teeth mark look similar to the shadow copies’.

Vlad shot both of them with his laser-like repulsors.
@Jcton

Hitora nods. “Where to?” He asks.

Antama breathes a tower of blue flame, it must be a beacon. Antama is at the southern most island, in the jungle. He seems to be occupied and is fighting something. This is apparent from a flaming wyvern that is flying around diving at something.

@Toa_Vladin
The injured on is hit, the other one dodges the laser-like repulsor.