Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

He launched a lot of missiles that, due to the small distance, should hit him.

The new shadow copy seems different in strength and durability than the first two. It handles the missiles, being slightly damaged from all of them. It seems it’ll take more to destroy this shadow copy.

Raere sees Steel Man fail, and so fires a beam at this shadow.

“All right, that’s weird.”

seeing geet, purukoura gets up and runs toward him and asks “do you know what the frick is going on here!”

The new shadow attempts to dodge. Half of his body is caught up by the laser. He survived it, but his boy was extremely damaged. It was cracked all over.

@spiderstan Geet sighs,
“Our enemy is here, we need to leave. Head to the blue fire. I’ll tell you more once I get there!.”
He yells this, hoping that if there’s anyone nearby they would hear.

Vlad could hear him, seeing that he was a dragon and he had a powerful and loud voice. He started to look for the blue fire.

OOC: That was Geet, not Antama…

IC: Antama focusing of the blue fire as the flaming wyverns attack the new shadow copy, by him.

1 Like

OOC: Sorry.
IC: Vladin sighed and approached the blue fire.

1 Like

The blue pillar of flame, is on the southern most island, in the jungle. Geet walks towards the southern island.

More shadow copies appear from the water. The spacial crack on widens and is now visible from the beach. The spacial crack reveal hundreds of shadow copies, waiting for when they are able to enter.

Vlad activated his thrusters.

Raere continues to fire at the shadows, blanketing them with lasers that’d likely incinerate any that are hit.

Scavenger arrives at the southern most island. After arriving there he turns around, only to find Purukoura is gone.

purukoura heads to the blue fire

As did Vlad.

Antama fights the shadow copies near him. The flaming wyverns attack them. He roars,
GET HERE QUICKLY! BEFORE THE STRONG ONES COME!!
The roar was unintelligible at first, but its meaning soon became clear to all who heard it.

(@Omega_Tahu)
The lat shadow copy is hit by one of the lasers and breaks into shards, leaving a floating, glowing string. There are three floating, glowing strings. The spacial crack could be seen by Raere by now. It reached above the waters. Through the crack was darkness, only lit by the glowing towers, resembling the string. Thousands of beings wait at the edge, trying to push through. (he should be able to hear Antama’s roar, but I’ll leave that to you)

Vlad arrived.

Hitora ran towards him after hearing the roar.

1 Like

Raere continues to fire endlessly at the shadow beings. He slowly begins moving towards Antama, but prioritizes destroying the shadows over moving quickly.

1 Like

Antama sees the others. He points to a crescent-shaped cave. Geet hobbles down, motioning that the others should follow. inside the jeweled cave is a small machine with straps, so it can be carried on the back of a human-sized person. The machine has a screen and a keyboard. There are many numbers scrolling up the screen. Each one of those numbers seem to be a universe, however each one was only in numbers. It would be near impossible to immediately tell which universe was what. However, it appears the universe can be named. The only named one is called “Antama’s Home”. It’s highlighted in green and appears to be the universe they are currently staying in.

@Omega_Tahu
Some shadoiws break through, many are destroyed by his lasers. In fact the lasers seem to be the most effective weapon to use on the shadow copies. The larger copies break down in 3 hits and all destroyed copies leave behind glowing strings.

Antama’s beacon stops. He eliminates the nearby copies, near him. He flies up and circles the island. He soon finds Raere and lands behind him. He mutters,
“Now that I see the spacial crack…protector, I’ll take i from here. Go to the southern-most island. It’s only a matter of time before they take this universe as well.”
His blue flames take care of some straggling copies. Out of his fire, three phoenixes emerge. They screech and attack the copies.