Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

purukoura finally gets to the source of the blue flame and sees the chaos

1 Like

Scavenger follows Geet into the cave.

1 Like

Geet stares at the Energy Symphasizer and looks back. He calls to the people nearby,
“I found it, get here quickly!”
He looks at Scavenger, (@Toa_Distraxx)
“Are you prepared?”

Vlad landed next to him.

Hitora had ran in as well. “I am.” He said.

“I don’t know why I wouldn’t be.”

Geet looks at the machine,
“It seems to be our way out of this universe. Symphony must be after it.”

Raere notes the surprisingly durability of the copies. If they could survive three shots from his powered up laser cannon he wondered if anything else could effectively stop them.

He begins to retreat once the giant mythical dragon tells him to.

1 Like

The dragon attacks the shadow copies. More and more come through the spacial crack. larger and stronger shadow copies break through the crack. The phoenixes have some trouble with the copies. Antama continues fighting the copies. He yells at Raere,
“Be careful the shadows only get stronger from here!”
The dragon smiles as more and more copies break through the growing spacial crack. A more terrifying being could almost be seen from the dimensional crack in the realm.

Raere picks up a stone and considers using his trump card, but decides against it. It’d be too disastrous. Instead he keeps heading in the direction the dragon told him to go.

1 Like

The southern-most island was a bit away. There were beings up ahead at a crescent cave.

Geet looks at the machine and asks,
“Is everyone here?”

“I’m not sure.”

Geet looks around,
“All right, I’ll wait for the rest. If they don’t show soon enough, then I’ll have to leave without them. We can’t wait forever.”

purukoura stands up “where are we going”

Geet looks at him,
“I have no clue, every universe listed here is in a nine-digit number. The universe we are in was named HOME, and its number is 525-639-780. All the rest are unnamed and in those nine-digit numbers.”

The machine glows. Geet presses a button. All the letters glow and open portals within five feet of anyone with a letter. Geet grabs the machine and heads through his portal. He ends up in a maze-like Library.

(@Runa, @Omega_Tahu, @Toa_Vladin, @Toa_Distraxx, @spiderstan, @LTVmocs)

Scavenger goes through his portal, looking around as soon as he gets to the Library.

Vlad jumped inside.

He would end up at one of four spots. Geet was with him.

@Toa_Vladin Vlad would end up at one of four spots. One of them had Scavenger and Geet. Two of them were empty and one of them had a new person.

He looked at the new person.

It was a book keeper of sorts.

OOC: almost done his signup sheet.

1 Like