Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

@LTVmocs
Book Keeper looks at him,
“is that so, then I wish you luck. The Library is not a place to be taken likely.”
Book Keeper opens a wormhole and ends up in another section of the Library.

@spiderstan The old book detailed a island in the sky. The denizens of the island were fighting off demonic creatures, that were trying to destroy all life.

@Toa_Distraxx
The book was green, detailed with gold fittings. A wormhole opens nearby and Book Keeper walks through. He sees Scavenger and say, slightly annoyed,
“What you guys, Rabbits?”
He looks at the book,
“You shouldn’t read that book. It’s a very sad story…it’s about a wasteland that’s filled with danger.”
The book was titled “The Lone Wasteland. 456-299-346”

“Oh cool. Portals.”

purukoura makes a quick note and a sketch in his notebook that he had in his pack then gets up and walk toward everyone else

@LTVmocs
The Library was filled with books. It seemed to have books that cover the histories of different realms. All the books were denoted to a series called, “The Er-thea Realms, Realms of the Multiverse”. The arrangement had no order, other than a nine digit number on the title of each book. Though the numbers didn’t seem to be a determinable order. May be it followed a pattern similar to pi.

@spiderstan
Each book title had nine digits. The numbers didn’t seem, to be in any correct order. The Library was quite maze-like.

“Where I’m from we don’t have ‘books’.” Scavenger replies. ‘The Lone Wasteland’? That sounds familiar.

The mask floated up and looked at the various books. I can’t do much without hands. I might as well go explorinng

@LTVmocs
He would be greeted with passageways that made little sense, the array of the library was like a maze.

@Toa_Distraxx
Book Keeper replies,
“Than you are missing the treasure of knowledge. These books are the histories of the Er-thea Realms. You shouldn’t read them lightly. Some beings of the realms come here to find their world’s histories and find it, but many fail. You seem lucky if you were looking for it. I’ve read every book here and I re-read them every month.”
He goes to and puts a book on the shelf. He looks around the shelves and grabs a different book.

He does his best to explore

The paths wind around, strangely the paths seemed quite normal and felt like a straight line.

The mask contemplated blowing his way through and quickly going through the library

Seeing that would greatly anger the Librarian (The Book Keeper). It might not be the best idea. The path unwinds revealing more bookshelves. Though he might hear the footsteps of another being. it wasn’t the Book Keeper, though it was one known for his knowledge of mythology. His name is Purukoura (@spiderstan)

as purukoura rounds a corner ,book in hand he bumps into a floating kanohi mask

1 Like

Geet wanders the halls. He soon happens upon Vlad (@Toa_Vladin). Geet looked a bit older than usual. His paint looked worn and chipped. There were scars that weren’t there before.

“Hey, are you OK?”

Geet slowly opens his mouth, but the sounds that came out were short and nearly unintelligible. It seemed as if time itself was moving faster than before, but only for him.

Vlad was looking confused at him.

Scavenger wanders around after putting the book he was holding away.

Book Keeper glances at Scavenger,
“You were lucky enough to find that book. It was your world’s history up to the current events. Never mind, I won’t question you about it. However, this library has been closed for quite a while and you haven’t been in here during that time, which means you are new here, like the rest.”
He put the book he was reading away and follows Scavenger,
“Something tells me that you have met the one of the spacial realm recently. I believe he was called “Symphaverse” and other times he is called “Symphony”. I like to call him, “Drongo” though i doubt that will catch on.”
Book Keeper opens a wormhole,
“You should go to the center. You’ll find what you need at the top floor. That’s if you find your way there. Right now all your friends and yourself are on the bottom floor. I usually am annoyed by newcomers, but now I think you might make it. Just be careful of how much time you have left. It can pass faster than you realize. If you doubt your time, watch this book.”
He drops a a book and it hits the ground in an instant. Book Keeper says a few words after putting it back up,
“The slower time feels, the faster it is. The faster time is, the slower it is. This is the only rule of the void,”
He enters the wormhole and disappears.

@Toa_Vladin
Geet continues to “talk” but the sounds don’t make any sense. A wormhole open in between them and Book Keeper enters through it. He looks at the confused Vlad and the old Geet. He sighs,
“You guys are moving at two different time-flows. You are moving at the standard time-flow of the void, however your friend he is passing though time at a pace nigh fifty time faster. It’s practically natural that you wouldn’t understand him.”

“OK?”
He said, even more confused.

1 Like

Scavenger tries to figure out how to get to the top floor. Hm. So that explains why the name of that book seemed familiar. He thinks.

1 Like