Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

“Dude. Look.” He said, looking serious at him. “I like to read, OK? Bit I don’t think it’s the moment. A psycho is going to destroy this universe too. Probably… Please show me the way to the end of the maze.”

1 Like

“oh i am very sorry about that” says purukoura as he picks up another book

1 Like

“And this psycho has relevance to me? His powers are limited and he is fearful of the void. He wouldn’t attack this place so recklessly. Next time you try to destroy my book, know this. Whenever a universe is destroyed, its book breaks into ashes. What happens if you break the book to ashes, because you are in a hurry. What if you destroyed your own universe’s book?”
Book Keeper looks at him,
“I understand the rush, but do not think that rushing will gain you success. It is better to grow as you fight so your enemy falls to you. I think you should read and get some ideas for that armor of yours. I am the Book Keeper of the Void Library, and I have read every book in this building, except two of them. Those two books are of universal value and are more value than some universe in the Er-thea realms! Read, you might learn something new. It’ll help against that psycho of yours. The test of this library is to prepare. Without the preparation, the knowledge would be too much.”

Scavenger tries to find the center of the library.

He sighed and facepalmed.

purukoura starts to read the book and slumps down with his back to the bookshelf

@Toa_Distraxx
Scavenger would soon find himself at the center of the library. A giant staircase went up to the center.

@Toa_Vladin
Book Keeper sighs,
“You should really not argue with the keeper of this Library.”
He opens a wormhole,
“Don’t attack my books again. This is your only warning.”
He steps through the wormhole. Geet glances at Book Keeper, mouthing something. Whatever came out was just strange sounds.
OOC: I’ve been keeping track of your guy’s positions and the center is basically right around the corner for you.

@spiderstan
A wormhole opens nearby and a being steps through. Book Keeper glances at Purukoura. He smiles seeing that someone is enjoying a book. The book happens to be on a fantasy universe, filled with strange magic and Scandinavian myths.

1 Like

Vlad soon arrived at the center.
“Oh, hey! We’re here!”

hearing a sound purukoura looks up and sees the book keeper “what do you want can’t you see i’m reading”

Scavenger decides to wait for everyone else to find the center before going up the staircase.

He could see Vlad and Geet not too far away.

Book Keeper, still smiling, says,
“I’m just glad someone is enjoying these books. I do believe your compatriots are heading to the staircase at the center of the library floor. I am the Book Keeper, I am sorry to disturb your read. I only wished to tell you that.”
He leaves through another wormhole.

@Toa_Distraxx,@Toa_Vladin
Geet walks over mouthing some words. He couldn’t be understood, because everything was blurred.

Vlad was looking at the staircase.
“Should we?”
He said.

purukoura keeps reading ignoring the fact tgat everyone else is leaving

OOC: He wouldn’t know. And nobody is actually leaving.

“We should wait for everyone else to get here before we leave, that is if we should even leave.” Scavenger responds.

1 Like

He nodded.

(@Toa_Vladin, @Toa_Distraxx)
Geet stands by, understanding what they said.

Book Keeper puts away a book he was holding onto. He glances at Purukoura,
"The limited books are on the higher floors. You can take that book with you, but I would suggest that you find you friends at the center of the library.

Vlad was waiting for the others.

“alright thanks for the book” purukoura says an he walks away towards the center