Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

OOC: Crap.
IC: Vlad walked on the hallway from his left.

1 Like

The hall twists and turns leading to a dead end. There’s markings on the wall, showing three stars, five moons, and two beings. One of those beings goes to the right.

Vlad returned to the second room and went to the hallway from the right.

Raere looks around and sees that pretty much everyone has wandered off. It would seem that “Symphony” was not hear yet, so there wasn’t anything to do yet. What a shame.

OOC: Do you mean the middle?

Scavenger wanders around the forest, since he currently has nothing better to do.

OOC: No, I mean the one from the right of the one from the middle.

Raere sits down and waits for the action to come to him.

OOC: There’s three hallways,
The left [1], which was a dead end
The middle [2] which we don’t know
and the right [3] which is unexplored
So you mean the right?

OOC: Yes. The third. [3]

OOC: Ok, I was a little confused there…

IC: The hallway leads to a hexagon shaped room. There’s five moons engraves to the ceiling and five corridors.

Vlad face palmed.
“All right!”
He entered in corridor [1] AKA the one from the very left.

1 Like

It lead to a dead end room with a well. The well was dry and seemed to go on for ever.

OOC: Well? Like a fountain?
IC: “So many times I’ve seen movies or I’ve read stories with something hidden in things like this! Besides, why would there be a well in an abandoned labyrinth?”
Vlad took off the top of the well and jumped in it. After a few seconds he used the propulsion to descend slowly in the fountain.

OOC: Yes a well.

IC: The well went deep it opened up to a room. The room had a chest.

1 Like

“I knew that here will be something important!”
He approached by the chest.

It was a wooden chest, with no lock.

The Steel Guy opened it.

The wooden chest opened, the floor beneath him caves in. It is a trap. The fall would lead to a large, oval room.

Vlad felled for the first few seconds then he used his propulsion to fly above the floor, looking at the camera.