Defeat the Symphaverse Sign Ups

sounds good you’re accepted.

So, Is this just bonkle stuff, or what?

Nah it’s supposed to be any character you wanted to play, however the first few ended up as bionicle characters, I just don’t know why…[quote=“Jcton, post:1, topic:45561”]
Species: (Could be a hamster, you never know)
[/quote]
I often think this would answer that question but I just might need to add that in…
@TheMOCingbird
Does the statement I just wrote at the top of the first post help?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

awesome thanks.

Level: 1
Name: “Scavenger”
Title: Cybernetic Swordsman
Species: Robot
Appearance:

Gear: Sword, Sniper Rifle
Powers: Can teleport up to a meter in whatever direction he’s looking at.
Power Type: Technological
Weaknesses: Rarely uses his Sniper Rifle, so usually only fights in close range.
Personality: Serious. Usually doesn’t show any emotions.
Bio: “Scavenger” comes from a dangerous wasteland, so when he got the letter and an opportunity to leave, he took it.

this took way too long to make

Accepted, also what do you consider to be a small distance? (Just wondering)

A meter, I guess? I’ll go ahead and update it for clarification.

1 Like

I have no idea how this sign-up works, but I’ll try.

Name: Vlad
Title: The Steel Guy
Species: Human
Appearance: A quite tall, 24 years old guy with brown hair and a beard. He has squared glasses and wears a black pair of trousers with a blue t-■■■■■.
Gear: A custom made Iron Man like suit. The suit should be a replica of the MK II armor, but it looks more like MK I. The suit can make him to fly, shot lasers and has a parachute in his back in case emergency cases.
Powers: Shot lasers, fly, access to Internet and other databases via the suit, can stop magnetic fields via small repulsors in the belt of the suit (like the very classic Iron Man).
Power type: technological, I guess?
Weakness: His suit is just a prototype, so it needs power to work. It’s buttery, if it’s fully charged, can work for three days. But then, it is kinda useless, unless Vlad find any way to recharge it.
Personality: Shy, funny, likes to help people.
Bio: After he finished high-school he really tried to impress people with his project, but he was always rejected, especially with his idea of a Iron Man-like suit. That’s why he ambitioned himself to make one.
Fun Facts: Favorite activities: reading and watching MCU movies. He had no idea what name to chose for his suit so he just chose ‘the steel guy’.

1 Like

I’d say you got the general idea.
accepted

1 Like

Cool. I may make one more soon.

1 Like

We currently have 5 sing ups, do you guys want to start or wait for more players?
I’m open to just about any option.
(Also I am going to focus less on story and more on character interaction)

Oof.

Name: Mukhavada
Title: Mask of Pew Pew Pow Pow
Species: Mask
Appearance: Gray Mask with ridiculous dual scopes on each side.
Gear: Itself
Powers: Sentience. The Ability to Create and Launch Kanoka. The Ability to be Worn by someone. Can float and move along.
Power Type: Kanoka/Energy.
Weaknesses: Bodyless
Personality: A generally nit picky mask. Doesn’t wanna be attached to someone.
Bio: A floating mask that was made to be worn but it resists it’s duty.

2 Likes

Accepted. Feel free to start anywhere on the island, though I think there are a few people at the jungle, near the canyons. I know that there’s at least two at the canyons, there might be more…

I love it, I hope you aren’t attached to the island/continent thing. I’m thinking of going crazy and see where it ends.

Level: ? The level seems void, however it is not limitless.
Name: The Book Keeper
Title: Keeper of the Void Library
Species: Voidling, they have the capability of living in the void normally, without issue, though they are mostly like humans.
Appearance:

Gear: Two Kamas and the Key to all the floors on the Void Library, he is the Keeper after all. He keeps two books on his side. The books in question supposedly record all of the past and all of the future. The price of reading one of these books is your existence.
Powers: He can perceive time clearly, and is able to be seen in all speeds on time clearly. This is called “Perception” and all voidlings have it. It allows those who enter the void, where time is in chaos, to speak to him normally. This power only works in the Void.
The other power he has is called “Void Hole” He can create wormholes in the void and travel freely in the void because of them.
Weaknesses: Voidlings have been known to be weak to light-based powers. This includes powers that generate light, like fire, lightning, or plasma.
Bio: He’s been the Book Keeper as long as he can remember. The recent, universal threat of the Symphony has lead him to be more cautious of travelers to the void. He may even be aggressive.

2 Likes