Destiny!

My favorite game. I’d love to make group but I’'m on PS4

Bruh did you even read my last post

/s
Any ways you play on ps4, yes?

Sorry I literally did’t read the other comments. That’d be cool, but is it okay that i don’t have a mic? I wouldn’t cuss if i did though

Don’t know about the raid, but whats your username?

Uh its MrSquintoBean
@MaelstromDragon yah it would be fine

oK. My gamer tag is Wasnyr. I’ll friend you as soon as i can

Found this on Youtube

Roses are Red
Your Item is Blue
Your Engram was Purple
Sucks to be You

5 Likes

Any one else got destiny on xbox one?

So
i deleted my hunter
and i made a new one
cause why not

Here’s Kyon-77

3 Likes

Geez, I haven’t played this game since January, rip trev-44

On Xbox one, this game continues to drain me, it seems whenever I’m ready to play another game I return to it. “Oh man can’t wait to play some halo, but destiny is already in my console, oh well” this happens 90% of the time, this game will be my end, also Destiny: Rise of Iron the next DLC.

1 Like

I thought it already was? Remember our first run through King’s Fall?

XD, this is true, it has given me and others fun times and bad times alike.

1 Like

Yah this game is repeatedly being the cause of losing a lot of time for me I’ll be playing and then decide I’m bored get off, get bored again then get on again

I haven’t played this game in ages. XD

I will not allow myself to be sucked back into the unending abyss of looting and disappointment!

2 Likes

2 things

1. Sorry last gen Apparently this isnt for you
  2. there are red glowing eyes in the fog

Edit: so i dont want to double post so its begin edited in but the full trailer leaked a few hours early
https://youtu.be/G-x6hO-jQo4 looks good

1 Like

Almost a year since taken king launch and I still can’t beat kings fall mostly due to little kids not letting me join cause i don’t have a certain weapon

2 Likes

On what console

360 transferring to one soon for the new expansion

1 Like

Well im on the ONE in the same boat although i have some people to raid with just not enough and im tired of not having a touch of malice