Dionysus, ultimate overlord of the Makuta

Cool. Let me ask you what colour you think would look good with the current scheme so that it is no longer “bland”?

I would say that trans-orange would work fine - just some highlighters to make it look less bland.

1 Like

Trans orange is a good shout, I’ll get to work and see what it looks like :slight_smile:

1 Like

What happens when you cross Megatron with a dragon? This guy.

This MOC is pretty cool! I think that you should try to distribute the gold a little more, but it’s fine as is.

Also, I love the head and legs. Those two parts of him are very dragon-like, and I love it!

3 Likes

Impressive, but trans purple or trans neon orange would help infinitely.

1 Like

I’m sorry but…
A god of WINE controls makuta? It’s still a good Moc though, nice job.

Terrifying.
He’s massive and solid, with a perfectly sculpted face.
I wish his colors were better.

1 Like

Is he wearing a necklace with a head on it? If he is, it would be hilarious if you built a lifeless body just hanging from his necklace.

1 Like

He is and that sounds awesome! Also just tonlet people know I am planning on getting some trans purple pieces to liven up the colour scheme, though trans orange is still nice I just fell like it sticks out too much

2 Likes

Most impressive.

1 Like

This is pure awesomeness in its ultimate form.I love the build and now the flexible joint`s.Honestly I think you could win and if this was a set I would buy it no matter the cost (£50+)

1 Like

If it was a set and it was like $150 ('Murica) I would still buy it

1 Like

Update: Trans purple is really expensive for some reason. I’ve decided instead to use dark red and i think its looking good

1 Like

Probably because it isn’t used much

2 Likes

How heavy is this thing!!!

Very heavy haha :slight_smile: just to give a quick update here is a pic of Dionysus with the red I’ve put on him so far. I don’t know how to feel about it so I’ll see what you guys think :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Much better.

Hey bud just checked rebrick comments then and the admin has allowed custom cape :smiley:

5 Likes

The dark red is nice. Makes him look a little less like a Bayformer and gives him a splash of color, without taking away from his menacing look.

1 Like

Are you sure you didn’t just take a small child and paint it silver?

6 Likes