Do You Have A "Bad Taste In Music"?

No, because I listen to practically everything (and two songs that are literally everything)
Song requirements for me are that it’s gotta pump me up

Yes

I basically only listen to Cryoshell and Carbon Leaf. :stuck_out_tongue:

With the sheer amount of anime stuff I listen to…yeah, I’d say so.

1 Like

I enjoy Nu-Metal, Prog-Metal, and Metalcore (although I have likes and dislikes within each genre.) I’m on at least three layers of “bad music”.

I pretty much only listen to game and movie OSTs and remixes of those song on Youtube

everyone who hates despacito and that other similar trash has great taste in music

if you like that well, let’s just say your taste is real bad

1 Like

What about people like me that won’t listen to that music of our own volition, but find a way to enjoy it (ironically or not) when hearing it

listens to metal

Plebeian: “that’s not music, that’s just screaming”

I’ve heard this too many times and am salt

1 Like

Atmospheric Avant-Garde Black Metal

Russian Ska Metal

I like Phil Collins, is that bad?

Do you like Phil Collins? I’ve been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn’t understand any of their work; too artsy, too intellectual.

Quote aside, no

Also to be more relevant to the topic this girl told me I had a weird taste in music, I was just playing a random assortment of alt/indie. But she primarily listens to Imagine Dragons and American Authors so :thinking:

1 Like

According to my sister, yes. I listen to the Arctic Monkeys and she doesn’t like him because ‘his voice is annoying’. She also doesn’t like Led Zeppelin.

1 Like

Lol I know a girl that likes screamo, metal, and emo music. Whoever told you that is a moron.

As for me, yea I like crappy music. Family Force 5, is considered bad by most ppl I know (tho most of them havent heard their best stuff), I also like a little edm

1 Like

thus comes my crutch

IMO if you just accept them as being really darn silly rather than taking it all seriously they become much better to the ears.

I don’t really think of them as “silly” at all, but compared to what cool people listen to they’re like Barney the Dinosaur lol. I like the sound. Most music with rock and electronic sounds/synthesizers sounds dark, but they use it to make party music.

Also what do you mean ya “your crutch”? : P

1 Like

I find it tough not to view “Dance or Die” as anything but silly but I get your point.

Oh ok I see what you mean. Yeah that songs pretty fun to listen to tbh. And it gives me an excuse to get mad at my sister when she tries to snap my neck while I dance

Ah, Family Force 5. Can’t really listen to them anymore - reminds me of a dark period of my life.

Also, Duckie, I think you’d like the BrokenFM podcast with Fatty (bass player) on it. Actually, you’d like the BrokenFM podcast in general.

Oof.

Recommending podcasts? What do you think this is a close and trusting friendsh- I’ll try to check that out