Do you play an instrument?

Been playing the trumpet for 11 years, along with the cornet on and off (they’re both basically the same instrument).
Always wanted to learn piano, though.

1 Like

TRUMPET MASTER RACE! 4 YEARS AND NEVER STOPPING!

(Though I took piano for twice as long.)

Does the thing in this video count as an instrument?

1 Like

I play the Ukulele! In fact, I’m making a Bionicle one soon. It’s based off of a rahkshi staff. My girlfriend taught me about three months ago and I’ve been loving the simplicity.

1 Like

I’ve played piano for nearly 14 years, and by extension of that, keyboards. I’ve always wanted to play guitar, but I’ve never gotten around to learning.

I’ve been meaning to learn to play the piano.

I play the trombone aka Slidy McGee.

A flute.

Here is what you can do with it.

Buying an electric bass to match my boyfriend’s guitar.

My main goal is to be able to play the Seinfeld theme flawlessly whenever someone walks through the door.

And do a duet with my boyfriend, but that’s far less important.

1 Like

I currently do not but definately plan to do so eventually.
As far as what, I’d like to learn how to play guitar, drums, and piano. If I ever actually do learn how to play an instrument it will likely only be one.

I’m ludicrously bad at playing music.

I listen to tons of it but my ability to talk about it can be summed up to “that’s sounds cool” or “I like the lyrics”

It doesn’t help that a potato rolling in a bucket sounds better than whatever “music” I make.

1 Like

I’m a cellist. Would love to learn to play the piano, though.

Me too. Makes me wish I had realized how cool it would be back when I was a kid.

1 Like

As a bassist myself I think that’s one of the best things you could do with the instrument (and something I should learn to do someday)

I play the Trombone currently. I’ve only been playing for 3 years now. I’d hope to learn the baritone some time later.

1 Like

I play the drumset and other percussion instruments, I want to learn bass, ukulele and guitar though.

So I got 4th chair in my 7 chair Orchestra

I should take this as a sign that I should actually start practicing…

1 Like

What’s your Orchestra called? Because I’ pretty sure there’s a seven chair Orchestra in my area.

Face Palms at my lack of explanation

I probably should’ve clarified that it was a seven chair cello section…

Our Orchestra is just a highschool orchestra

Ah, well good luck.