Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Doctor Strange 2 is happening.
Not only that, but we also have some informations about it.
First off, Stephen Strange, Rachel Palmer, Wong and Mordo are back.
I mean, as obvious as it is that Strange is returning, we have the confirmation that he will return from the deads at the end of Avengers: Endgame (cause he died after Thanos’ snap).
Wong is a bland character for me, but this is the reason why I want to see more of him: to change my opinion. We also don’t know if he will return to Endgame… So yeah.
I also wanna see more of Mordo. He is a great villain and one of the only ones that actually survived his introduction movie.
But we also have a confirmed villain: Nightmare.

This is awesome! For those of you who don’t know, Nightmare is some sort of deamon leaving in the Nightmare Realm. I can’t wait to see how the MCU is going to handle this.
I am actually hyped for this movie, even tho we know only a few things about it. Anyway, let me know what you think abou this.

6 Likes

Wong is my favorite character in Doctor Strange because he’s so bland

This is interesting. Throughout what I’ve seen of the MCU (everything besides the Netflix shows and Hulk), Marvel has done a really stellar job of not denouncing or pronouncing religious characters or beliefs. Ghost Rider was from another pretty awful dimension. Thor is more alien than god. Celestials can die. Doctor Strange taps into other universes to get his powers. I could easily see Nightmare as a king of another dimension or something.

4 Likes

I loved the way Doctor Strange acted in Infinity War, although I knew nothing about him before watching that movie. Out of nowhere, he seemed to be almost my favorite superhero from Infinity War. I love his character.

But is the events of this movie are going to take place after Endgame, right? Or is it a sequel to the first Doctor Strange movie?

2 Likes

It’ll definitely be a sequel after Endgame, Marvel movies are usually linear to some degree.

2 Likes

We don’t have a confirmation about where DS 2 is going to be placed in the timeline, but I think it’s safe to assume that it will be after Endgame, seeing that this is a Phase 4 movie.

1 Like

Interesting… I think I’m gonna watch it. Nightmare really is a nightmare! All those skulls give him a creepy look.

This is a bit too early.
The movie is expected to come out in 2020, and there hasn’t been any trailers.
Nonetheless, I can’t wait for it! It looks really good.

2 Likes

I just want to be the guy with movie topics.
|-)

1 Like

I felt pretty accomplished when I got Shazam!

Most of the Recent DC movies have sucked. Man of Steal was awful, it ruined our beloved Superman, Justice League was a total mess, and Batman V Superman was a disaster. Wonder Woman was the best they could (and will probably ever) accomplish. I don’t think Shazam! will be more then a average movie. Really, who cares about DC anymore when they have Marvel?

1 Like

I’d suggest you move that comment to the Shazam! topic, and then I’ll give my reply…

3 Likes

Oh yay, a typical, boring, MCU love interest (other than Pepper and Peggy, I found them all pretty bland)

1 Like

Seeing that they bring her back for a new movie, it seems that they have plans with her. Especially seeing that she had a bigger role in the comics.

Peggy was great

I don’t even know who Rachel Palmer is in the comics, but I did like her in the first movie. She was her own character outside of Stephen Strange, and actually did stuff. And her reactions to magic were pretty hilarious.

1 Like

Just changed the title.
Yes, this is its title.
It will also be a direct sequel to Wandavision and will hit theatres in 7th of may, 2021.

1 Like

Unlike Thor, I actually like this title. Sounds fun.

I like the two main characters a lot so naturally I’m interested in this movie, but aside from that, I want to see how they pull off “the MCU’s first horror film.”

I think this phase of the MCU is trying to explore its magical and mystical side more in-depth. You got the shang chi movie that involves the mandarin, who is a supernatural being. Than there’s the blade movie which is about vampires and other mythological creatures. It just makes sense to me.

1 Like

When did they confirm Mandarin for Shang Chi?

It’s in the title and logo, bruh.

“Shang Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings.”

What else could it be?

1 Like