Doing what we do everynight... TRY TO CONQUER THE WORLD!

You are an evil master mind, or a force for good who just can’t stand how everyone is screwing everything up, or just someone who is bored! Your goal: take over the world. How is up to you! Will it be by amassing an army of ninja monkeys? Giant robots? Death Rays? Maybe simply by cornering a market on a commodity everyone needs? It is up to you! Just tell us your plan here!

NOW GO AND CONQUER (insert maniacal laughter here.)

(Well, I didn’t find a post like this, but if there is one, I apologize to the moderators. It shan’t happen again.)

3 Likes

An army of velociraptors riding on giant armored death chickens with potato launchers.

4 Likes

I kind of already explained what I would do here: http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/what-would-you-do-as-a-super-villian/9762

I’ll drop a quote anyways

3 Likes

I would kidnap a bunch of world leaders, fuse them into a freaking ,mutant creature, post videos of this to gain the worlds attention, then live over the internet (on a twitch stream) I shall eat the abomination of political figures…

2 Likes

I would buy all the meat and hold it hostage until I gain control.

“What do you mean by all the meat?”

I mean ALL THE MEAT

9 Likes

Hire assassins to kill every persons with power (Presidents,anyone within the governement)
then I’d rule all.

1 Like

So, I would start a cult called “Pie, Fluff, Polka Dots”(or PFPD). This will cause the authority to think we are a fan-club or something. Then, we start planning. We’ll start by trying to conquer are city of origin, then are county, state, time zone, country (In this case, the United States). The PFPD then separate the militia into two parts, one to concur anything North of our Country and anything South. Since we have a variety of armies under our belt after conquering both North and South America, we then send them throughout the world. I would then force everybody to clutter into New Polka Dot City, where I would reveal what PFPD really stands for; Power For PluralLego Department.

Of course, this is only theoretical. :wink:

4 Likes

[quote=“PluralLego, post:7, topic:10410”]
Of course, this is only theoretical.
[/quote] Oh, naturally, theoretical. :wink:

1 Like

@TFM101 used Revive!

I would assassinate the world leaders, other candidates, all of the terrorists, and rebels. Then rule with an iron fist.

2 Likes

It was super effective!

1 Like

Are you my clone? :laughing:

4 Likes

An army of CLONED velociraptors riding on giant armored death chickens with potato launchers! Though, may I suggest combustible lemons in place of the potatoes?

Personally, I’d embark on a millennia-long gambit involving sending whatever god there is to sleep, manipulating more or less every powerful (and non-powerful) individual in existence, and faking my own defeat multiple times, culminating in the revival of this god such that I can take over his consciousness and replace it with my own, ruling for all eternity. But that’s just me.

Then I’d die shortly thereafter via moon-to-the-face.

4 Likes

Oh Mata Nui, I’ve been cloned twice. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I would hire a science team to go to the center of the earth wearing ugly christmas sweaters. When they reach the core, they’re going to splash it with water, thereby removing all science logic and then everyone floats into space.

I have an A in science guys I know what I’m doing

6 Likes

I don’t know you tell me? Am I your clone!?

1 Like

Any further down this rabbit hole and we’ll end up with Punished Pekekoa

Please, no. Not the whip. :persevere:

######/s

1 Like

please don’t go nuclear.

5 Likes

how to take over world

7 Likes