Doki Doki Literature Club BrickHeadz

Hi, I made some DDLC BrickHeadz in LDD (Designer Digital Lego Club BrickHeadz in Literature Doki Doki (obviously.)) Here they are.

Bye.

34 Likes

They seam to follow basic brickheads build, cute, but might I ask why?

3 Likes

I still haven’t played/watched somebody else play this game, but I know ten different people who would enjoy seeing this. :stuck_out_tongue: They look good.

3 Likes

What do you mean why? Why did I build them? Cuz I like the game, I like to build BrickHeadz, and I felt like it I guess.

2 Likes

Answers my question perfectly, which one is your favorite?

1 Like

These are lovely

1 Like

Which one is my favorite? uh… dunno. As a moc probably Natsuki cuz I like what I did with the banana pieces and the binoculars with the two spikes to recreate her hair from the game.

2 Likes

What have you done

3 Likes

Sayori:
The hair build seems rather busy, I think the pattern clothing can be “closed-in” more.

Yuri:
The blocky hair from the 1x6 tiles doesn’t work and the red neck tie make her neck kinda gappy.

Natsuki:
Most accurate of the group, those red pieces help represent bands and unitized some mini-fig accessory well.

Monika:
Hair color is inaccurate from a darker pink, but the hair build is still pretty nice.

edit:

I’m just suggesting that something like this might look better since the pattern is rather big:

https://i.imgur.com/KMZONTe.png

What do you mean, “closed in?” I’m not sure I understand.
Yeah, I agree. the 1x6s and the red tooth pieces are kinda weird.
Thanks. Yeah. I also do really like the red pieces and minifig accessories.
As for Monika’s hair, Yeah, dunno. I do acknowledge that reddish brown is a bit off, but dark brown is too dark, dark orange is too orange, sand red is too light, red, and desaturated, old earth orange is a bit too dark and desaturated, copper, in the menu looks about right but is metallic, old brown is too light and desaturated, so I dunno what’d be better than reddish brown.

(I accidentally posted this not as a reply and deleted it but it’s saying this is too similar to what I already posted so I added this in.)

Are accessories included?

Spoilers: Like a knife and a noose?

I really like these mocs. Probably Natsuki looks the msot accurate

3 Likes

Uh, well, the former is something Yuri usually keeps hidden in a pocket or elsewhere and the latter isn’t really something you hold in your hand. I dunno, maybe the former.

Haven’t played the game but the hair on these look amazing. You used pieces really well

Thanks.

1 Like

Very nice. I like Natsuki’s hair detailing.

Hey so guys, apparently “Just Monika” is a meme from this game or something? I don’t know, and I honestly don’t really care. It ain’t relevant to discussion about these Brickheadz, so I’d appreciate if you didn’t spam it.

Thanks a bunch dudes

3 Likes

You’re one of us lucky ones.

2 Likes

This is really good! Cute too!

Oh no, I think I have PTSD.

1 Like