Dragonball

Fights.
Over exaggerated attacks.
A crap ton of filler.
This… Is Dragonball! (Specifically Dragonball Z)
Here you can discuss Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball Z Kai, Dragonball GT, Dragonball Z Abridged, and pretty much anything to do with the Dragonball anime series.

3 Likes

I like it

I have all the seasons of z on dvd
And all of gt on dvd

I am probably the only one who liked GT

but yeah

dragonball is cool I guess.

4 Likes

I never watched that much GT, what’re the pros and cons of it?

How did you feel about Battle of Gods if you’ve seen it?

1 Like

Haven’t watched it.
Isn’t the main antagonist of that movie Beerus?

I still need to watch that…

2 Likes

When I think of Dragonball, specifically Dragonball Z Abridged, I think of Popo’s Pecking Order.

O_O

3 Likes

Watch it here!

Dragon ball Z is pretty cool.

1 Like

aight ford i guess you’re pretty chill

1 Like

You mean I wasn’t before?

I Lieks it

1 Like

If there’s to be generated discussion, I hear the transformations the characters in DBZ go through are actually rare in anime, since not many characters ‘buff up’, least of which the main characters.

Back to opinions, I think it’s radical. The Creator however seems like Greg Farshtey if he was Japanese and making Shonen Manga

3 Likes

AHAHAHAHAHA-
Not too far off

5 Likes

I know why we all loved DBZ: it’s the intro.

Watching this sure brings a lot of memories… Back in the good ol’ days Dragonball Z was airing in Finnish television along with Sailor Moon and Samurai Jack. Nowadays we have no good animated series on TV.

4 Likes

Dragon! Dragon! Rock the Dragon! Dragon Baaaall Z!

Cha La Head Cha La is still better though.

1 Like

The only thing i can think of when i hear “Dragonball” Is “IT’S OVER 9000!”

actually
I think of these;

5 Likes

FFRREEEEIIIIZZZZAAAA!!!

I need that new movie…!

2 Likes

I like Dragon ball the original series better. Its got more charm and humor to it. It does have more sexual jokes just a fair warning. The best story arcs are the Mercenary Tao and King Piccolo chapters. One thing I don’t like about it is you know how DBZ is famous for fights dragged out by moonshine and shouting about power levels? Well DB does that too sometimes but its often about more stupid stuff.

It tried to capture the aura of the original dragon ball but it doesn’t work because of all the insane power levels of the characters we see from Dragon ball Z so a lot of the situations they run into should be easily handled but it often goes out of its way to try to create unnecessary conflict. The series ends with a movie about Goku’s great great grandson which actually would have made a more interesting story than what we actually got.

Has anyone heard that there is a new Dragon ball series coming out?

1 Like