Dragonball

I’m level 85

I think I’m stuck at 86

haven’t checked

What race: Freiza is best.

He has returned.

I wonder how this is all going to play out I feel like this can go how the android arc went. Where Trunks goes back in time to help stop the new threat. Then helps beat said threat, gets stronger goes back to his time and beats same threat from his timeline and everything is at peace again.

1 Like

yer bit late

but the episode is comin today

2 Likes

Been a while since anyone’s posted here, but seeing as Super aired its final episode bout two days ago, I thought I’d post here again.

What did everyone think of the finale? The arc? The show? What are your thoughts?

1 Like

Spoilers

I thought that, as cliche and low the stakes were, there were fun and good bits. MVP 17 bro. Also I wonder what shenanigans Frieza could get into?

Also can’t wait for the movie

Can’t believe El Grande Padre beat up Goku Blanco

1 Like

So I’ve been watching a lot of DBZ Abridged recently, and I just had a thought.

We all know how absurd saiyan hair tends to be, even excluding transformations and other forms. And then a random idea popped into my head that makes for a pretty good theory.

We all know that saiyans, despite looking an awful lot like humans, are very different creatures with a different biology. What if saiyan hair isn’t like normal human hair, but instead is a lot more like porcupine quills? The stiff spiky shape, the way it never seems to fall when it gets wet. Its all pretty plausible when you think about it.

I just learned the guy who voices Vegeta in the Ocean Dub voices Matau too, and I just can’t get it out of my head.

1 Like

What’s your ranking of the main four Dragon Ball TV series’?

• Dragon Ball
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Dragon Ball GT
  • Dragon Ball Super

0 voters

My favorite is DBZ, followed by DB. DBS was okay. GT wasn’t great, but I liked SSJ4.

DBS is getting better, even if it’s doing things that were already in Z

I’d love to see a small line of LEGO sets based off of DB and DBZ!

I generally prefer the pre-z era, but feel the first arc was rather weak. I’m fine with the focus on comedy, but it seemed Toriyama relied too heavily on “ha ha, this character is a pervert” jokes.

The series didn’t hit its stride until the Red Ribbon Army arc and peaked at the Saiyan saga. Not to say everything afterwards necessarily bad, but I feel there was a subtle but gradual decline in quality as the Z era went on.

There are bootleg and/or custom minifigs out there. I’d love an official tournament playset, but an official LEGO Dragon Ball product is highly unlikely to ever happen.

1 Like

I mean

Dragon Ball is kinda a comedy

Just that it has Martial arts shounen action that people love and prefer

Dragon Ball’s tone has changed over the years. Toriyama used to do gag comics before DB and was still in that mindset in early Dragon Ball. While there were fight scenes, it was more to parody martial arts stories rather than the action shonen series we all recognize today.

1 Like

A new manga chapter just came out, if anyone wants to talk about it

I would but I don’t read the manga, nor am I caught up

I think if new stuff comes out we should put it in the hide/blur details stuff so no one else gets spoilers on the super manga

1 Like